Reviews...from the ladies perspective

So ever since joining the site, I have enjoyed posting reviews on my escapades. It's fun to relive the experience. There some great reviewers out there so I'm trying to better myself in that department.

Anyway, I thought it would be cool if the ladies wrote reviews. Of course client would have to remain confidential and shouldn't be to bash the guy if he's a newbie and nervous. I just think it would be fun and entertaining to hear from the ladies about some of their experiences...such as best appointment ever, funniest thing that happened in appt, strangest place for appt, etc.

What do ya'll think?
  • RFPD
  • 03-22-2013, 10:57 AM
Guys with big dicks would vote YES!
|
|
|
|
YES!!
This gets suggested every now and then and nothing really happens. They "review" us guys when asked for screening of us and there might be a "powder room" somewhere but as far as putting their perspectives on us horndogs out in the open here... Not gonna happen.

Them listing favorite clients and leaving you unmentioned is not in their best interests.
They like us all as long as we don't wind up in The Alerts forum.
I think that would be a great idea.
I, along with anyone who read a review of myself, would tire quickly of the " except for his little dick and quick trigger, he's a nice guy".
hmmmmm, let's see, i can get a domain name, a bulletin board software installed, set up a subscription service, sign up lots of advertisers, set up membership signup, then open it to the world. maybe i should quit my full-time employment and become rich this way :^)

or i could just start a blog and let anyone post on it.

or i could just wish.
I think that would be a great idea. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Fire away, Tara...
Prolongus is just bragging.......not all of us have a rippling chest, with 16inch bicepts and hung like a donkey.

Glad I go first guy!
Mojojo I have been waiting to see a review on you. I just worry you may be TGTBT so some details would be great. LOL

Prolongus I know I took advantage of your review special last time, but I just got so busy and never got around to it and I forgot to take a pic of the redecorating you did for me. LOL Next time though! And pics are a must!
  • b2pop
  • 03-22-2013, 01:52 PM
HE WHO GET THE MOST REVEIWS GETS A FREE SESSION!!!! YEAH RIGHT
Fire away, Tara... Originally Posted by Prolongus
Its Okay baby. Glad too see your on top of bussines there prolongus. See you around. But I but my abs are more ripped then yours. You should come over and cop a feel.
Why would the ladies want to relive an appointment?
Mojojo I have been waiting to see a review on you. I just worry you may be TGTBT so some details would be great. LOL

Prolongus I know I took advantage of your review special last time, but I just got so busy and never got around to it and I forgot to take a pic of the redecorating you did for me. LOL Next time though! And pics are a must! Originally Posted by Sophia Dane
I'm no Prolongus

Old bald fucker, hairy back, huge beer gut and hung like a flea! There I just summarized for you
HOWEVER I'll give you a review special......I shall compensate you and ill throw in a happy ending!! Just keep it on the down low!

Why would the ladies want to relive an appointment? Originally Posted by pyramider
Because sometimes taint all that bad!
The ladies like it when I undress, the laughter has been deafening. Some even become tainted. They love it when I leave.
When I pay for services, I'm not usually expecting a review. Maybe we could call it story time.