Who's The Deepest Deepthroater?

So, I made my way back into the hobby with a provider known for her oral skills. During the session, she asked if anyone has been able to DT me. To which I told her its only happened once.

That got me to thinking, so I've decided to ask since I'm gearing up to make another appt.

Who is the deepest of the deep?
she asked if anyone has been able to DP me. To which I told her its only happened once. Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
Ok.
Haaaaaa. Had to fix that! But you knew what I meant. Haaa
With my 1.3" of dangling death I just make it past the teeth. That being said, no woman can Deep Throat me.
Over the lips and through the gums
Look out tonsils here it comes
I can't even get to the throat, hell I'm lucky to get past teeth
That explains why every provider I see tells me that I have the biggest cock on this board!
That's okay many tell me I am the biggest dick on the board, butt I know better ...
That's okay many tell me I am the biggest dick on the board, butt I know better ... Originally Posted by pyramider

Pyramider, we all know that Taint true!
Always funny how guys try to refer to how hung they are on here. Threads like this, reviews where guys have to say magnum instead of just saying condom, etc. I bet some ladies sit back and laugh when reading those, saying to themselves "yeah, you really needed that magnum for that big 3 incher you have."
Every lady that has seen me laughs when I undress. I swear I thinck one lady separated a rib laughing at my 1.3" of dangling death. And if that taint bad enough, I had to take her to the ER and hold her hand as she told the ER personnel about why she was laughing so hard.
I can't even get to the throat, hell I'm lucky to get past teeth Originally Posted by rootscoot
Too cute.
Always funny how guys try to refer to how hung they are on here. Threads like this, reviews where guys have to say magnum instead of just saying condom, etc. I bet some ladies sit back and laugh when reading those, saying to themselves "yeah, you really needed that magnum for that big 3 incher you have." Originally Posted by still-asleep
We could refer to our cock rings instead.
Too cute. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
U should see it in person, may have to squint though
<<< DT expert