Damn it

Just bought a new computer, It has windows 8. What do I need to download for chat? Been a long time and I have no idea.....HELP....lol
Adobe Flash.. And it works best with Google Chrome.. Not great with Firefox. I bought my HP Envy w/ Windows 8 after Black Friday and I had to play around to figure out what worked.

Download link- www.get.adobe.com

Hope this helped!
XOXO
Milk. I feel like drinking milk.

Jk.

Nice Avatar 69
Milk. I feel like drinking milk. Originally Posted by luiz7667

Haha I wonder why
I'm thinking about switching to an apple. I hate windows 8.
Milk. I feel like drinking milk.

Jk.

Nice Avatar 69 Originally Posted by luiz7667
Haaaaaaa....I know what you mean. I'm getting thirsty myself.
IE 9 that comes with Windows 8 is just fine. Works great. However, don't upgrade to IE 10 yet. Still a few bugs they need to work out.
Mother's Milk...nectar of the Gods...or Horndogs.
Yeah, try a Mac...one of those MacBook Airs or 13" laptop.
Chat does seem to require the latest version of Flash.
I have windows 8 and chat worked just fine until about a week ago. Did something change? it no longer works- I didn't change anything I know of???????
I have windows 8 and chat worked just fine until about a week ago. Did something change? it no longer works- I didn't change anything I know of??????? Originally Posted by almocsu
Your flash may be out of date. Go to adobe.com and check the downloads section to see if your flash needs to be updated.
If you are using Windows 8, there are two versions of IE - one on the start screen (a "metro" app) and one on the desktop - a traditional version of IE. The start screen - metro version does not currently support flash, so you must use the desktop version of IE.

An upcoming upgrade (not sure when it will be released) to Win 8 will support flash in both versions of IE.

Hope that helps.
Also try turning off your pop-up blocker.
I think I've been having this same problem for a while. Chat keeps having to reconnect every ten sec.