Infractions =Points on Eccie..

Like candy my good Sir? I can only stomach 2 candies at a time spaced out over a few months. I hear tell some eat 5 to 10 candies at a time. Im not crazy bout the way they taste.

Top right corner where it says VENUSNOVA click on the down arrow. Then click on profile, then click on infractions. It tells you how many points you have and when they expire. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Yes. I have a freakin album! But looking at it floods my heart with memories.
Regardless of good or bad memories Winn, didn't the bill for the candy arrive every time?
  • BLM69
  • 02-07-2022, 12:19 PM
Everyone seems to get caught by the MOD police one time or another. I've been part of eccie since 2010. For years never had an infraction. Them I get two in one year. Originally Posted by Fizley
It's usually cry baby snitches with hurt feelings that zero in on you and pound the RTM button, Mods know who they are, they're able to see how many times each member does it and for what reason

I wish that was visible to all the members to expose these emotional people. Still not that hard to figure out when they put their foot in their mouth themselves
It's usually cry baby snitches with hurt feelings that zero in on you and pound the RTM button, Mods know who they are, they're able to see how many times each member does it and for what reason

I wish that was visible to all the members to expose these emotional people. Still not that hard to figure out when they put their foot in their mouth themselves Originally Posted by BLM69

Quit playing the victim. Anybody who constantly uses the term 'whore' has issues, especially since you visit providers. How does it feel to disrespect the very thing you need? Feel like a hypocrite much? You're sickening (just one man's opinion).
Thread drift not allowed.
Yes..thank you Dear John..and besides some of us only like that after the donation & during play time in private bcd (behind closed doors) with a screened Clean SEXY Gentleman outside of the bedroom being a total SIK monster having fun with that type of delish verbage some of us only crave bcd
Not on the boards please..um.. John?
Point made
Okay ..ya it's tacky
John..is one I know there are other tacky names for hobbyists um..
I know who would know Sharkman Are you around Sexy will you help me with horrible names ?
:mf_seehearspe ak:...

TRICK!!
..gross I just remembered that is one of the worst classification for a John..
Oh after even using these words all of a sudden I feel like I'm in one of the nastiest adult bookstores ..you know the ones that stink.

I've visited all...Smooches is the cleanest.

Be safe & have fun& I'm hoping I do not get anymore infractions or something.
The word Whore is only allowed with me bcd & agreed fantasy playtime .with HOT young delish um you know who you are..& I love it!!!
Be careful, its tricky out there.
  • BLM69
  • 02-09-2022, 08:36 PM
I think Tricks that cry to the mods repeatedly should get points, nobody likes a snitch when they get their feelings hurt 🤕, they're abusing the system. At least the mods know who the crying whiners are.....I like it when they expose themselves
I think Tricks that cry to the mods repeatedly should get points, nobody likes a snitch when they get their feelings hurt 🤕, they're abusing the system. At least the mods know who the crying whiners are.....I like it when they expose themselves Originally Posted by BLM69

Again playing the victim. Simply put it could be your combative posting style that is getting you points. Post like a normal person without the 'whore' remarks and quit posting like you're trying to start shit and you don't have to worry about anybody banging the RTM button on your posts.

But no, you have to be different and post like an angry person. At the end of the day, when you get points, it doesn't matter who pointed it out, it only matters that you're getting the end result of things you posted.
Yes. I have a freakin album! But looking at it floods my heart with memories. Originally Posted by winn dixie

I have 3 pages worth. I think that at the most I've only had 10 points at one time. I might go a year or two without any points, then bam, I get a couple of infractions. Time to back off the keyboard and be a good boy.