Have you ever fall for a provider?

I know this may sound silly and F*&%ed up. I have been seeing this provider with good chemistry together, we had multiple sections, lunch dates, dinner dates, etc for about a less than a year. I cannot stop thinking about her lately, it is like emotionally attached to her.
I understand there are a lot of providers out there for me to get over it, but they are not all the same. I'm sure this subject may be brought up before, just couldn't find it.
Am I nuts? I know, I need to snap out of it, just want to know your thoughts.
Walk away very very slowly. Lol. Just kidding. Bring it up maybe tell her how you feel you never know right. A provider friend of mine and her client fell in love got married and have been together now for about 8 yrs. You just never know.
You aren't nuts at all. It happens. Sometimes feelings develop and you fall for her.

There's a good song from the 80's called "She's a beauty". It's by The Tubes and addresses this very thing:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mQ_k_VG6Syc
My personal experience in this type of situation says to take a big step back before you hurt yourself. Take time away from her, and possibly time away from the hobby in general. Talk with her first if you want to explain why. Keep in mind that the odds are likely stacked against it, but the rare relationship has cropped up from the hobby (and even rarer lasted). And definitely make your decisions and explanations while sober.
  • cR7
  • 01-10-2017, 08:58 PM
Yes. You are nuts! you might feel a connection between you two, but that connection is MONEY. Remember you are seeing her because you pay, it's not because she likes you. Slap yourself and wake the fuck up!
Yep it's happened with me 💣
Don't do it its not healthy
  • BLM69
  • 01-10-2017, 09:29 PM
Walk away very very slowly. Lol. Just kidding. Bring it up maybe tell her how you feel you never know right. A provider friend of mine and her client fell in love got married and have been together now for about 8 yrs. You just never know. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I wonder if he pays per nut instead of by the hour now, don't give the OP false hopes
  • DSK
  • 01-10-2017, 10:16 PM
I know this may sound silly and F*&%ed up. I have been seeing this provider with good chemistry together, we had multiple sections, lunch dates, dinner dates, etc for about a less than a year. I cannot stop thinking about her lately, it is like emotionally attached to her.
I understand there are a lot of providers out there for me to get over it, but they are not all the same. I'm sure this subject may be brought up before, just couldn't find it.
Am I nuts? I know, I need to snap out of it, just want to know your thoughts. Originally Posted by bonner111
It is not a problem at all. I'm in love and seeing several right now, OTC, at the spa, hotel rooms, etc. It's awesome, I'm in love with all three of them and my wife.

The amazing thing is, the more you can live without them, the more they text and email you.

Yes, I pay plenty, but that is the shortcut to fun, and they earn it. Servicing all those other guys with bad teeth and poor hygiene must be a real drag - at least that is what they tell me.
I used to tell my ATFs that when our relationship ended, the hole in my heart would be bigger than the hole in theirs.

I was wrong.

There are no holes in their hearts. They may not have hearts at all.
Walk away very very slowly. Lol. Just kidding. Bring it up maybe tell her how you feel you never know right. A provider friend of mine and her client fell in love got married and have been together now for about 8 yrs. You just never know. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Well that may have happened in your friends case Tara, but as the old saying goes you can't turn a hoe into an housewife so it's just a matter of time before its all over.
Yes. You are nuts! you might feel a connection between you two, but that connection is MONEY. Remember you are seeing her because you pay, it's not because she likes you. Slap yourself and wake the fuck up! Originally Posted by cR7
Exactly this shit is crazy this is a business relationship nothing more if all the hobbyists didn't pay we would not sleep with 95 percent of the women in the hobby guaranteed. My signature says its all business only
Yes! I fell in love with SAFIRE SWEET!!!

But seriously, I've had a couple of those relationships in the hobby that never should have happened. Everrrrrrr. Learning experience to say the least.
It's difficult to separate the passion and chemistry when it's so intense because it crosses a line that sometimes is the point of no return.
I have no damn self control and am all about the rush LOL
I'm gonna have fun regardless and dive on in!
Tara Evans you are one of Dallas Fine as hell providers with a nice body smoking hot!!

I guarantee you that if the guys that is seeing you wasn't paying you to fuck them you would not even know their ass lol. It may be one or two hobbyist that most providers will still see in th R W without any donation being involved but that's 1 percent of us. It's just not a good thing for a hobbyist or provider to start catching feelings and even more so for the guy because he is paying her so he will never know if the shit is real or not.
Yep, fell for a provider. Thought I was madly in love. I respected her, did everything for her, took care of her kids, knew her parents, etc. She turned out to be a lying sociopath who scammed me and about 5 other guys out of thousands, maybe hundreds of thousands of dollars.

If your relationship is based on your need to purchase a woman's companionship (something she should give freely) then you are already in trouble.