Encounter: Lovely fu$ked the $h*t out of me!

Date: 12/3
Name: Lovely
Phone: 9452640063
Email Address: -
URL / Website: Greenlight1.net
City: Dallas
State: -
Address: Dallas
Activities: A f**k fest
Hair Length and Color: Black
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Small, hard body spinner Cs
Recommendation: Yes
Has anyone ever met her for the last appointment of the day? i was thinking of going late but have heard that some girls are boring when you see them at the end of the day
Lovely is the best, always a good time with her. She and BigB will be meeting again soon.
Saw her tonight and apparently y’all chased her off. She says she’s going back to cali tomorrow.
Saw her tonight and apparently y’all chased her off. She says she’s going back to cali tomorrow. Originally Posted by beeman1000
Damn, did she say why? And did she mention if / when she would be returning? I thought I remember someone else saying that Lovely will be coming back in January.
Are you serious? Noooooooo
It sounds like she wasn’t happy with the dallas clientele. Seems to be a common complaint
Ughhhhh, she's my favorite; I can't believe I just saw this!!
I don't know maybe something happened yesterday.

She was a great fuck tonight for sure. I did discover that she's kind of fragile though. I went to hit it from the back and she said I was hurting her, and I wasnt really going as hard as I can. Overall she's an elite fuck though.
Maybe greenlight is just overworking her and she's burning out. She seems like she's pretty booked up
Lovely is now gone. My appointment with her tonight got cancelled
Some of the info about Lovely is amazing. It's almost like some guys don't talk to the ladies that they visit. Let's Go, on the other hand, obviously does...