Date: 120323
Name: Nana
Phone: NA
Email Address: NA
URL / Website: https://www.green-light1.net/
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Dallas
Activities: Greeting, LFK, shower, light massage, BBBJ, Daty, bbbj, CG, spoon, ACG, doggie
Hair Length and Color: Black, shoulder
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Met with Lingere, D's, Slim, 5'0" 100 lbs. Sexy as hell
Recommendation: Yes
You had me at "Greeting"...once she gives you that, the gates to heaven will open. LOL

I'm kinda jealous that you were lucky enough to get into her schedule. Nana & Lovely...both at GL. Each of them is truly the Best! Like exotic cars, each is exceptional with unique style and function. Unlike exotic cars, each are available for laps around an exhilarating course of twists and turns. Repeating will haunt you, until you actually do. Aligning times and dates is difficult when they are busy, but worth the effort.
  • Elrod
  • 12-07-2023, 10:00 PM
You had me at "Greeting"...once she gives you that, the gates to heaven will open. LOL

I'm kinda jealous that you were lucky enough to get into her schedule. Nana & Lovely...both at GL. Each of them is truly the Best! Like exotic cars, each is exceptional with unique style and function. Unlike exotic cars, each are available for laps around an exhilarating course of twists and turns. Repeating will haunt you, until you actually do. Aligning times and dates is difficult when they are busy, but worth the effort. Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
Very well put!
  • str80
  • 12-08-2023, 09:25 AM
I know i really got lucky on these visits.
Anytime with Lovely is incredible.
I do hope Amy comes back.
I heard her and lovely were close.
Catch them while we can!
I know i really got lucky on these visits.
Anytime with Lovely is incredible.
I do hope Amy comes back.
I heard her and lovely were close.
Catch them while we can! Originally Posted by str80
Having Nana here helps with Lovely being gone. I missed out but Nana is equally as good at what she does. Good investment.
  • jkk
  • 12-10-2023, 10:36 AM
Nana would be busy again without Lovely. Book in advance.
Just saw Nana today. I don't know for how many times now. Amazing woman. We all know how pretty and attractive she is. We all know the quality of her work. She makes you melt like butter. I'm out of words.
  • jkk
  • 12-10-2023, 09:29 PM
Just saw Nana today. I don't know for how many times now. Amazing woman. We all know how pretty and attractive she is. We all know the quality of her work. She makes you melt like butter. I'm out of words. Originally Posted by Wifenothornyenough
Really?
Yes. Really. Ask anyone who has seen her.
  • jkk
  • 12-11-2023, 04:35 AM
Yes. Really. Ask anyone who has seen her. Originally Posted by Wifenothornyenough
Don’t need to ask. I have seen her multiple times but I don’t go overboard to promote her like you do. She is one of top choice that doesn’t need promoting.
Is she more attractive than Eve?
  • jkk
  • 12-11-2023, 09:26 AM
Is she more attractive than Eve? Originally Posted by H/Dtown
To me “no”.
but I would see nana over Eve (not for looks) and still wouldn’t melt me like butter.
I am not a promoter. I am not a pimp. I am not on the payroll. I am just giving my opinion. That's all.