Mean Arrogant Bitchy Girls...

What do you think of them? Does it turn you on when she acts like she's God's gift? Is she over compensating for poor self worth and felt sorry for? Does her attitude factor in when you schedule with her? If she makes you feel like you are lucky she even acknowledged you, what do you really think of her when you are fucking her? What about the girls who trash other girls to you? If she talks about them to you, what does she say about you?

Confidence is great. Arrogance and false pride are disgusting to me. I have friends that are average and some that are extremely beautiful. One of the ladies I know is really pretty on the outside, but she's so humble and laid back. That's what makes her a dime piece to me. There's something to be said for humility and grace.
When I engage in an appt, I fully expect it to be all about me and the provider. I don't wanna' hear any bullshit drama about this provider or that hobbyist, ECCIE this or Backpage that, etc. Moreover, if I get the vibe that a provider thinks she's all that and thinks she is doing me a favor by 'allowing' me to see her....Well, the answer to that one's really quite simple - FUCKIN' PASS.
+1 CSB...
The arrogant bitch in me thinks this thread sucks.

If men want to avoid the kinds of women you describe or girls with drama, that's why they have a review and ROS section to do their research.

P.s. ALL MEN ARE KINGS IN THE PUSSY PALACE OF KBF
The arrogant bitch in me thinks this thread sucks.
Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck
What on earth do you have to be arrogant about?
Where's the thread for mean, arrogant, bitchy hobbyists?
I used to be a hateful lady, trying to change the way men looked at us "whores" and seeking some type of outside validation, I suppose. I am so happy I don't have to live like that anymore! I was a very angry bird for a while. It's funny how life will humble your ass! What's weird to me is that there were clients that liked that about me... How bitchy I could get on the board. But it was all over compensation for how shitty I felt inside.

So guys who like who like those types... What makes you so drawn to that?
What on earth do you have to be arrogant about? Originally Posted by Little Monster
My pinky toe on my left foot.
I used to be a hateful lady, trying to change the way men looked at us "whores" and seeking some type of outside validation, I suppose. I am so happy I don't have to live like that anymore! I was a very angry bird for a while. It's funny how life will humble your ass! What's weird to me is that there were clients that liked that about me... How bitchy I could get on the board. But it was all over compensation for how shitty I felt inside.

So guys who like who like those types... What makes you so drawn to that? Originally Posted by The Infamous One
I say Know your worth and screw getting validation from others.
  • tzv13
  • 11-10-2016, 10:03 PM
Sometimes mean arrogant bitchy girls are fun. It's like a hate fuck.
I guess. Lol.
  • tzv13
  • 11-10-2016, 10:23 PM
It's like role play. I at least look at it that way. If that's truly how they are I'll rarely go back.
Where's the thread for mean, arrogant, bitchy hobbyists? Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
All over the board. Take your pick...
Where's the thread for mean, arrogant, bitchy hobbyists? Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Yew jus' know Ah'd be ranked nummero uno on thet threAD. Hell, Ah usedt ta git cards on Mutha's Day cuz Ah wuz tha biggest Mutha sum folks knew!