Why board presence matters!

I usually always study someone's reviews and post's to see if I think we would be a good fit. I was reading an article about trolling & psychopathy. It turns out, they really do translate into real life! At least a few studies have shown this to be true.

Most people can't fathom this, because they don't act like this or aren't motivated by psychopathy. I used to be a highly reactive person. It never occurred to me that people trolled strictly for reactions. I used to waste so much time & energy getting upset and taking things personal. The things a troll does or says online has nothing to do with you or me, personally.

I just thought I'd leave this here for those of you who get really upset by trolling as I used to.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...hs-and-sadists
Just a bunch of Psycho babble.
Most things that people say on here can be taken many different ways.
Some things can be taken as an attack, even if it's meant as a joke. Or vice versa. Something can be said with feeling or just matter of fact.
I know I try not to take things personally unless it's an outright attack.
I do watch what ladies write here because, it directs my interest for or against them. There are a few here that because of how they write and communicate here, I wouldn't see them if they were free or paid me.

I don't care how beautiful they are, a bad attitude on here is a complete turn off for me.

I like my ladies submissive and sweet, so they taste good til the last orgasm.
It may be pop psychology, but I think there's definitely something to it. www.anti-troll.org has some interesting things to say about it. But don't believe me, trolling and It's relation topsychopathy is all over the interwebs. It must be true!! Lol
Good point especially the last part...submissive and sweet.
I interact on the boards in certain topics but do not like the drama parts...that does not interest me in my real life nor on here.
It never occurred to me that people trolled strictly for reactions.
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...hs-and-sadists Originally Posted by The Infamous One
That's pretty much exactly why trolls do what they do; to garner reactions, stir the pot, and push people's buttons. This never occurred to you? Been on the Internet much?

People will always write what they write. The Internet affords them a very easy vehicle to do so. How one chooses to react - is quite literally - entirely up to them.
I do watch what ladies write here because, it directs my interest for or against them. There are a few here that because of how they write and communicate here, I wouldn't see them if they were free or paid me.

I don't care how beautiful they are, a bad attitude on here is a complete turn off for me.

I like my ladies submissive and sweet, so they taste good til the last orgasm. Originally Posted by Passion2015
Submissive & sweet or tolerant with low self-esteem or just good sense not to pay attention to what you say & put the $ in the bank?
  • tzv13
  • 11-21-2016, 03:32 PM
I can see the validity to this. I'm glad that you're not taking things personally The Infamous One.
  • tzv13
  • 11-21-2016, 03:34 PM
That's pretty much exactly why trolls do what they do; to garner reactions, stir the pot, and push people's buttons. This never occurred to you? Been on the Internet much?

People will always write what they write. The Internet affords them a very easy vehicle to do so. How one chooses to react - is quite literally - entirely up to them. Originally Posted by TxHarleyGuy
+1
A farmer once told me, "if you feed it, it'll grow. If you starve it, it'll die." So I don't feed the trolls anymore, try as they might to get a reaction out of me, lol.
Im just here to fuck bitches and kick ass.
And im all outta bitches.
Rofl. Good try, Knotty man. Sorry. I'm not buying it!
Ok. Ill buy. You just bring the peanut butter
People will always write what they write. The Internet affords them a very easy vehicle to do so. How one chooses to react - is quite literally - entirely up to them. Originally Posted by TxHarleyGuy
How they react provides the entertainment. It would be damn boring if people realized they own their emotions and can choose how or whether to react.