Encounter: Kara for a quick BBBJ

User ID: NA
Date: 6/18/2024
Name: Kara
Phone: 850-543-5954
Email Address: NA
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://skipthegames.com/posts/pensa...-/225492075370
City: Pensacola
State: Florida
Address: Gulf Beach Highway and Navy Blvd
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJCIM
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Curly blond, to shoulder
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'5" 115lbs. small breasts, slight mommy damage, just like her pictures, pleasant to look at.
Recommendation: Yes
Guessing someone is wk’ing and showing ROS to em
Or someone wrote her the review and sent it to her to make sure she knew what he said about her or see if she felt it was accurate. So many ways these ladies can see reviews.
Not sure what the comments are referring to, I wrote the review and posted it and this is how it showed up, I didn’t even have or get premium access for it.
Just curious as to how good here head game is. I like BBBJ, but sometimes it takes some work to get the job done. So just wondering if she is up to the task
It's been discussed somewhat in a previous thread, lol
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2978282
Not sure what the comments are referring to, I wrote the review and posted it and this is how it showed up, I didn’t even have or get premium access for it. Originally Posted by Tank49
It’s in reference to a full ROS screenshot in her ad pics.
Not sure what the comments are referring to, I wrote the review and posted it and this is how it showed up, I didn’t even have or get premium access for it. Originally Posted by Tank49
I don't understand why you wouldn't get credit for it... it looks complete to me, Tank, idk ...
No harm on you tank it’s a photo on her ad showing the ROS looks like it was from April
Hopefully mods will chime as to why you didn’t get credit for it ? There’s still a couple I never got credit for from years ago no biggie all good
Guessing someone is wk’ing and showing ROS to em Originally Posted by Gottahavemore
Or someone wrote her the review and sent it to her to make sure she knew what he said about her or see if she felt it was accurate. So many ways these ladies can see reviews. Originally Posted by MountainJack
Kara and other providers have every right to know what is said in the ROS it allows them the chance to improve themselves for future clients. She can fix her mistakes. Promoting transparency is a win win for both parties. If she can see the ROS then someone can't come on here and blatantly lie and competitors can't make fake reviews trying to ruin competition.
It seems that either kara has a white knight...or she has an eccie account as a 'male' to allow her to see her reviews. I posted that she 'seemed' to have a bias against older men. Low and behold...shortly thereafter....her ads state specifically that she does NOT discriminate against older men! Coincidence...? If you guys have no problem with her...FINE! Go for IT! To each his own. I, for one, do NOT believe in coincidences... YMMV!
It seems that either kara has a white knight...or she has an eccie account as a 'male' to allow her to see her reviews. I posted that she 'seemed' to have a bias against older men. Low and behold...shortly thereafter....her ads state specifically that she does NOT discriminate against older men! Coincidence...? If you guys have no problem with her...FINE! Go for IT! To each his own. I, for one, do NOT believe in coincidences... YMMV! Originally Posted by Markmeup
BINGO!
What's odd, if you look at the review in her stg ad, it's dated 4/18/24, but she doesn't actually have a review on that date if you look at her review history... nevermind, it was actually posted a month later...
Wow yall really gotta reach with your go go Gadget arms and jump through hoops to come to some of the conclusions yall come up with.

Coincidences??? lol... It would be more beneficial to apply Occam's razor here in which the explanation would be simply someone is sharing screenshots not that she is wasting her time to create accounts as a male. And she has every right to see what said on here especially the ROS. And of course any provider is going respond when a source of income is threatened as in the "older" gentlemen category. I mean cmon seriously the older gentlemen are going to be the most lucrative and profitable in the short term as well as possible long term for any provider. So when you jeopardize that source of income of course its going to be defended.

Anyone can delete a review so it not showing up shouldn't raise any eyebrows. I remember reading the review when it was posted on here.
Speaking of rights, we ALL have the right to voice OUR opinion on what WE think is happening with OUR experiences. Occam's Razor...seriously..?! Agree or not with what WE say...we are entitled to OUR opinoions just as you are entilted to yours. Let the reader decide....Premium members with scores of entounters and hundreds of posts....or a 'newbie with a single encounter and a couple dozen posts...MOST of them on the SAME topic/provider. Over to you red!