Activities: None
Session Length: none
Fee: none
Hair Color and Length: N/A
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Spinner from pics with great ass
Recommendation: No
She stood me up this morning with nary a call, text or "go to hell" after confirming yesterday afternoon.
NCNS's go here in co-ed and there's no need to open two thread so i've merged your alert and review. Please read the sticky's.
NCNS's go here in co-ed and there's no need to open two thread so i've merged your alert and review. Please read the sticky's. Originally Posted by Mojojo
just curious, how are NCNS's linked back to the provider so others can see them or know there is a pattern developing? I don't remember browsing any showcase's for reviews and coming across a NCNS's. I understand there could be potential for abuse so are we just supposed to manually search provider's names on top of reading reviews to make sure we aren't missing the whole picture? appreciate the info from anyone who knows or has asked before.

I am going to go read the NCNS thread in case I should have done that first!
(that didn't tell me crap! lol)
Date: 7/26
Provider: Vanessa Cutie
Phone: 713-482-1193
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: P411 #104311
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: N/A
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: None
Session Length: none
Fee: none
Hair Color and Length: N/A
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Spinner from pics with great ass
Recommendation: No Originally Posted by tennisbum
Sorry that happened to you sweetie
just curious, how are NCNS's linked back to the provider so others can see them or know there is a pattern developing? I don't remember browsing any showcase's for reviews and coming across a NCNS's. I understand there could be potential for abuse so are we just supposed to manually search provider's names on top of reading reviews to make sure we aren't missing the whole picture? appreciate the info from anyone who knows or has asked before.

I am going to go read the NCNS thread in case I should have done that first!
(that didn't tell me crap! lol) Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG
they are not attached and rightfully so. A quick search of providers name and number will yield ncns threads.
The fucktards want to be spoon fed..........maybe someone can chew their food for them.....ijs
uh, assness much? geez, and a mod. I don't need to be spoon fed.

I'm learning as I go. I asked a question about information I had not come across yet, Luxury Daphne answered (thanks by the way) and now I know. isn't that how someone learns? and I asked it in a thread it pertained to since one came up.

plenty of other things I wouldn't know if I hadn't asked. isn't that what the forums also for? or are we not supposed to ask questions and just be asses to each other as much as possible?

gotta say to, if some provider wants to chew my gum by all means she's welcome to it!
uh, assness much? geez, and a mod. I don't need to be spoon fed.

I'm learning as I go. I asked a question about information I had not come across yet, Luxury Daphne answered (thanks by the way) and now I know. isn't that how someone learns? and I asked it in a thread it pertained to since one came up.

plenty of other things I wouldn't know if I hadn't asked. isn't that what the forums also for? or are we not supposed to ask questions and just be asses to each other as much as possible?

gotta say to, if some provider wants to chew my gum by all means she's welcome to it! Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG
Bow to the godturd..... then ask ..."What would Tim Tebow Do?"

then ... just do it.
I thought he was with Reebok..
I thought he was with Reebok.. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
I thought it was Puma. Lol. Shit, is he even with anyone? Lol.