Heres a list of some of the tours I wanna see-

Rammstein
Overkill
Morbid Angel
Dying Fetus
Megadeth with motorhead, Lacuna coil, volbeat
Iced Earth
Deicide

Go to www.songkick.com for dates. 2012 is looking good!
never gave a shit about rammstein
overkill is old
morbid angel will be cool ebven though the new album blows
Megadeth is awesome
Damn I'm old!! I don't even recognize any of those bands. LOL. FWIW, I understand Bruce and the E Street Band will be touring next year.
I am hoping and praying for a Guns N Roses reunion since they made the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame. Duff Mc Kagan's solo band is opening this weekend for the Axl lead GNR so maybe there is hope of them reuniting for a performance at the ceremony at least

sixx
Speedracer-How much are Springsteen tickets? Must be a fortune. I wish I had enough money to buy a Roger Waters ticket. Shit, even Rammstein is more than what Im willing to pay. But then again, I am notoriously cheap. You must be really old since all the bands I listed have been active for at 20 to 30 years.

Sixx- Overkill still has it. Vocally, Blitz can still belt out badass screams and despite his age, the guy is ripped and still does his simultaneous headbang/hipthrust. Im probably 15 years younger than him but in worse shape! I gotta work out!

The old GNR will never reunite under any circumstances. Yeah, other improbable reunions like Van Halen and DLR have happened. But GNR just wont happen. Period. Axl probably won't even show up for the ceremony. If he does, he will take forever, then throw a temper tantrum and fuck the whole thing up. I recall how that when GNR got their award for a diamond-selling album, the only person in the band who showed up for that was Steven Adler. I wouldn't waste my time or money on a show with the Axl Rose solo band. The show will probably get cancelled or cut short anyway.

The old GNR will never reunite under any circumstances. Yeah, other improbable reunions like Van Halen and DLR have happened. But GNR just wont happen. Period. Axl probably won't even show up for the ceremony. If he does, he will take forever, then throw a temper tantrum and fuck the whole thing up. I recall how that when GNR got their award for a diamond-selling album, the only person in the band who showed up for that was Steven Adler. I wouldn't waste my time or money on a show with the Axl Rose solo band. The show will probably get cancelled or cut short anyway. Originally Posted by Politically Incorrect

Well it may never happen but Duff did join Axl and his version of GNR in Europe earlier this year. I would not be surprised if they do that again this weekend. The reviews of this version of GNR have been positive. Axl still has it and hopefully can shed the ego for one last hurrah and make a shitload of cash. Their shows have been nearly 3 hours on this US tour.....

sixx
  • S O B
  • 12-17-2011, 06:18 AM
One would have to have STRONG gay tendencies to remotely like GNR!
One would have to have STRONG gay tendencies to remotely like GNR! Originally Posted by S O B
If I ever sleep with your daughter, I'll make sure to have that playing in the background

Sixx
[quote=Politically Incorrect;1949172]Speedracer-How much are Springsteen tickets? Must be a fortune. I wish I had enough money to buy a Roger Waters ticket. Shit, even Rammstein is more than what Im willing to pay. But then again, I am notoriously cheap. You must be really old since all the bands I listed have been active for at 20 to 30 years.

quote]

So far the only Springsteen tour dates listed are May-June-July in Europe. Supposedly U.S. tour to follow. We saw them at the drum last time they were here. Played for close to 3 hours without a break.

I guess the bands you listed just don't play my type of music. Not into hard rock at all, if that's what they are. GNR and Aerosmith (who might also tour) are the hardest I like.

Whatever kind of music you like, Austin is outstanding for finding it.
  • S O B
  • 12-17-2011, 08:44 AM
If I ever sleep with your daughter, I'll make sure to have that playing in the background

Sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
#1, She doesn't sleep with closet gays. #2, It would be your last act on this earth.
#1, She doesn't sleep with closet gays. #2, It would be your last act on this earth. Originally Posted by S O B
Hahaha

Hey stone cold steve austin wanna be, if it's my last act on earth, I will make sure to CIM for sure

sixx
Bob Seger's playing in Dallas tonight and the nosebleed tickets are over $100...anyone remember him?
Looking forward to Volbeat
I haven't listened to volbeat yet. I guess they're from overseas, and quite popular.
  • S O B
  • 12-17-2011, 04:59 PM
Hahaha

Hey stone cold steve austin wanna be, if it's my last act on earth, I will make sure to CIM for sure

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
Better stick with your own daughters for that.