Orgasm vs. Orgasm

Who has the best "O"? I have always wondered is a man's orgasm much better than a woman's? Or is it just the same?
Someone once told me that it has to be better for a man, just look at the lengths men go through to get an "O". Women don't go crazy and go to any of the lengths a man would.
But then again ladies to have better selections of toys.
So guys could you explain to me how an "O" feels to you?
Ladies, can you describe yours?
Why do men seek orgasms more frequently or excessively than women?
As to whos are better, this says it all: "I see" said the blind man to the deaf man. How can you possibly compaire a mans O to a womens?

Although the mechanics of an "O" are actualy very much the same . A series of rapid muscular contractions in the pelvic region. Typiclay 15-20 times in a short time period.
  • Go4it
  • 05-27-2013, 11:34 PM
Best answer I heard to this question is

Stick your finger in your ear. Wiggle it around. Take your finger out. Which feels best --- your finger or your ear?
How would I know what about a woman's orgasm? I am not and have never been a woman. In addition, no women orgasm when I am around. I thinck some orgasm after I have left the incall, but never have had conclusive evidence.
Hold your breath as long as as you can and tense your entire body. Then exhale quickly and release. Yeah, that's pretty much it.
How would I know what about a woman's orgasm? I am not and have never been a woman. In addition, no women orgasm when I am around. I thinck some orgasm after I have left the incall, but never have had conclusive evidence. Originally Posted by pyramider
Them laughing after you've left is not an orgasm, pyramider ...

I always heard the woman's orgasm is better, more intense. After 10 of 'em, they get REALLY intense. But...it's just what I've heard.