TEAM OBAMA KNEW AND THEY LIED (ABOUT BENGHAZI)....FACT JACK !

Newly released emails (2 years old) show Team Obama lied to the American public ! Pushing the phony video storyline to avoid scrutiny over a failed foreign policy.

http://www.sharylattkisson.com/new-b...-29--2014.html
  • CJ7
  • 04-30-2014, 02:42 PM
To save Obama's political ass.....Team Obama lied to the American public !

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...About-Benghazi Originally Posted by Whirlaway

I like the comment I read today,.

'let the 2014 mid-term elections speak for themselves'

so all of this and that, and he said he said or he said she said.. let us voters decide not the media.
Is this ANOTHER lame ass Benghazi thread?
You put waaayyy too much faith in the electorate; the same group of dummies who voted for the most corrupt, dishonest, incompetent president Obama TWICE !

I like the comment I read today,.

'let the 2014 mid-term elections speak for themselves'

so all of this and that, and he said he said or he said she said.. let us voters decide not the media. Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
  • CJ7
  • 04-30-2014, 02:57 PM
You put waaayyy too much faith in the electorate; the same group of dummies who voted for the most corrupt, dishonest, incompetent president Obama TWICE ! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
it has nothing to do with a corrupt, dishonest, incompetent president , and everything to do with corrupt, dishonest, incompetent republicans that couldn't beat him ... twice
Hard to beat a liar who has the complete support of national media.....it is called a "rigged deck" in poker.
Hard to beat a liar who has the complete support of national media.....it is called a "rigged deck" in poker. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
You know it, I know it, Even the Libs know it, but they can't admit it. So nobody is really bullshitting anybody. Like they say it all comes out in the wash.

Jim
  • CJ7
  • 04-30-2014, 04:42 PM
You know it, I know it, Even the Libs know it, but they can't admit it. So nobody is really bullshitting anybody. Like they say it all comes out in the wash.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin

and nobody gives a rats ass what the spinning, conspiracy theory rightwingers think
and nobody gives a rats ass what the spinning, conspiracy theory rightwingers think Originally Posted by CJ7
No not really. A conspiracy would have been dead and gone by now. Where there's smoke there's fire. This thing still has a little bit of smoke. A little puff of wind called special prosecution and this thing might be in a blaze.

Jim
Newly released emails (2 years old) show Team Obama lied to the American public ! Pushing the phony video storyline to avoid scrutiny over a failed foreign policy.

http://www.sharylattkisson.com/new-b...-29--2014.html Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Wow, just in time to relieve some of the heat the wingers were getting from their support of Sterling and Bundy.
Wow, just in time to relieve some of the heat the wingers were getting from their support of Sterling and Bundy. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Right? Now Fox News can shift away from calling Bundy a hero and revisit the non-existent but much-desired "scandal." Idiocy.
I suspect Joe Biden is watching all of this real close.

It will be great ammunition to hurl at Hillary in the Democrat Primaries.
Is this ANOTHER lame ass Benghazi thread? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I wonder if this is what people thought when Hitler had them under his charm. Remember the Germans believed everything that came out of his mouth, regardless what the evidence showed.