due process ...

• CJ7
  • 05-09-2014, 11:56 AM
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/10/us...anel.html?_r=0

due for more time wasting partisan horseshit from the republicans
  • Old-T
  • 05-09-2014, 12:46 PM
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/10/us...anel.html?_r=0

due for more time wasting partisan horseshit from the republicans Originally Posted by CJ7
Sadly, every time the House has an opportunity to do something semi-useful the RWWs jump to the forefront and turn it into a circus.

I have an idea: why don't we appoint an "independent" panel of mice to investigate whether cats are bad. That would have a better chance of an unbiased finding as this joke. I wonder if IB volunteered for this?

No political motivation behind this, is there?
Was surprised John Mica (R-Fl) didn't get the nod after he completely fucked up quoting General Robert Lovell .
Question for you libtards - What exactly did you think would happen after the Rhodes email became public and exploded all the lies you have been putting out about Benghazi for the past 20 months? Did ya really think the House Repubs would just say, "Gee, thanks" and crawl under a rock?

Sometimes your lies catch up with you. When that happens, yeah, it sucks to be you, doesn't it?

And here is what you should be reminding yourselves over and over again - None of this was necessary. You dickbrains brought it all down on yourselves! If Odumbo had any sense of what it means to be Commander-in-Chief, he would have called Benghazi a terrorist attack from the get-go, bombed the crap out of ansar-al-shariah, and been re-elected anyway in 2012 for showing some fucking balls...
If Odumbo had any sense of what it means to be Commander-in-Chief, he would have called Benghazi a terrorist attack from the get-go, bombed the crap out of ansar-al-shariah, and been re-elected anyway in 2012 for showing some fucking balls... Originally Posted by lustylad
He had me leaning his way when he gave the green light on the pirates and on OBl .. not to mention terrorizing the skies with drones ... interrupting luncheon dates with nasty Hell-Fires and the likes.

May be he got a little queazy...

............might explain his absence in the "situation room"!

Watching his good friend get smoked .. literally.
  • CJ7
  • 05-09-2014, 01:48 PM
Sadly, every time the House has an opportunity to do something semi-useful the RWWs jump to the forefront and turn it into a circus.

I have an idea: why don't we appoint an "independent" panel of mice to investigate whether cats are bad. That would have a better chance of an unbiased finding as this joke. I wonder if IB volunteered for this?

No political motivation behind this, is there? Originally Posted by Old-T

what laws were broken?

people lied about a tape, the President or the Sec of State made a bad decision ... put them in jail or sue the Government ?

riiiiiiiiiiiiight

Boehner and 7 republicans must be losing their jobs and need to rally the idiots ... at best the end result will be at the hands of the Supreme Court and a ruling ... no actions will be taken against government officials.

the Republicans should be in jail for spending taxpayer money

an all Republican committee to investigate Democrats ?

that has as much success written on it as defunding the ACA did ... 55 TIMES
Question for you libtards - What exactly did you think would happen after the Rhodes email became public and exploded all the lies you have been putting out about Benghazi for the past 20 months? Did ya really think the House Repubs would just say, "Gee, thanks" and crawl under a rock?

Sometimes your lies catch up with you. When that happens, yeah, it sucks to be you, doesn't it?

And here is what you should be reminding yourselves over and over again - None of this was necessary. You dickbrains brought it all down on yourselves! If Odumbo had any sense of what it means to be Commander-in-Chief, he would have called Benghazi a terrorist attack from the get-go, bombed the crap out of ansar-al-shariah, and been re-elected anyway in 2012 for showing some fucking balls... Originally Posted by lustylad
I think you summed this up quite well. Every time a little more discovery in this case comes out the brain dead Liberals squawk about it. Something happened in Benghazi and all roads lead to the White House, that's becoming more and more evident.

Jim
  • CJ7
  • 05-09-2014, 02:02 PM
I think you summed this up quite well. Every time a little more discovery in this case comes out the brain dead Liberals squawk about it. Something happened in Benghazi and all roads lead to the White House, that's becoming more and more evident.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
in your legal opinion what can or will happen when the 100% partisan committee finds something?

Just like there was *no political motivation* for Odumbo and Hildabeast to lie and deceive the American public in the wake of the Benghazi attack, Old-Twerp!?!

in your legal opinion what can or will happen when the 100% partisan committee finds something?
Originally Posted by CJ7
It'll elevate your dumbo status, since you're one of the dumbos that *swallowed* the "it was a video" lie and voted for Odumbo, CBJ7. <-- BTW, CBJ7, borrowed the "Laughing Smiley": it was more appropriate that it be laughing at you.
  • CJ7
  • 05-09-2014, 02:21 PM

Originally Posted by CJ7

anyone?
anyone? Originally Posted by CJ7
What say everyone wait and see what Hildabeast says WHILE UNDER OATH, CBJ7.

Originally Posted by CJ7
Well they already have found something. First of all Ben Rhodes email is at odds with Susan Rice's talking points, that's not good. Secondly this incident will become an official scandal if the deaths of the four Americans were deceptively related to the public as to not disrupt the presidential campaign, that's part of the investigation of this new committee. If the committee's findings officially deem Benghazi a scandal they will then determine what infractions of policy were committed and what Laws were broken. I see this dragging on for a few years and people will probably lose their jobs and even possible indictments.

Jim
Was there "political motivation" behind the Watergate investigation? Yeah, and so what? People wanted the truth.

in your legal opinion what can or will happen when the 100% partisan committee finds something? Originally Posted by CJ7
Did the Watergate Committee ask what might happen before they started investigating? Silly question, isn't it?

Why dontcha relax, CBJellobrain? Whaddaya so scared of?

• CJ7
  • 05-09-2014, 02:32 PM
Well they already have found something. First of all Ben Rhodes email is at odds with Susan Rice's talking points, that's not good. Secondly this incident will become an official scandal if the deaths of the four Americans were deceptively related to the public as to not disrupt the presidential campaign, that's part of the investigation of this new committee. If the committee's findings officially deem Benghazi a scandal they will then determine what infractions of policy were committed and what Laws were broken. I see this dragging on for a few years and people will probably lose their jobs and even possible indictments.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin

possible indictments.

for what, making a bad decision or telling a lie ? what penalty does that carry?

the same penalty Reagan was handed down for letting 220 Marines get blown to hell and back?
What say everyone wait and see what Hildabeast says WHILE UNDER OATH, CBJ7. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QU8tZZzRWdM