Algore

Predicted that all the ice in the arctic would have melted by 2013.

That was last year.

Anyone dumb enough to believe in global warming should take a close look at the facts instead of blindly accepting it.

The earth temperature hasn't risen in the last 17 years.

There is more ice in the arctic than there was 20 years ago.

There are more Polar Bears than ever before.

The sun is going into a inactive period.

We have more to fear from a possible upcoming ice age, which could develop in a period of 12 years, than any of the predictions of global warming.

People on the left accept climate change as a fact. They say the debate is over.

Can someone please tell me when that debate was? Algore certainly hasn't debated anyone, nor does he answer any questions about his theories.

It all a scam.
Snick
  • CJ7
  • 05-09-2014, 12:57 PM
Predicted that all the ice in the arctic would have melted by 2013.

That was last year.

Anyone dumb enough to believe in global warming should take a close look at the facts instead of blindly accepting it.

The earth temperature hasn't risen in the last 17 years.

There is more ice in the arctic than there was 20 years ago.

There are more Polar Bears than ever before.

The sun is going into a inactive period.

We have more to fear from a possible upcoming ice age, which could develop in a period of 12 years, than any of the predictions of global warming.

People on the left accept climate change as a fact. They say the debate is over.

Can someone please tell me when that debate was? Algore certainly hasn't debated anyone, nor does he answer any questions about his theories.

It all a scam. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

seriously, Al Gore ?

you need to go out in the jack yard and back off with your shirtless Putin picture
seriously, Al Gore ?

you need to go out in the jack yard and back off with your shirtless Putin picture Originally Posted by CJ7

Yes algore....your father.

Lets go drink some crawfish and eat some beer and talk about it.

Btw the way.......I'm hung like Einstein and smart as a horse so watch it buddy....I'll go through you like hot butter through a knife.
  • CJ7
  • 05-09-2014, 02:24 PM
Yes algore....your father.

Lets go drink some crawfish and eat some beer and talk about it.

Btw the way.......I'm hung like Einstein and smart as a horse so watch it buddy....I'll go through you like hot butter through a knife. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

my Father is dead, at least you still have Putin

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
A real scientist once said. The only thing we as humans can do about Climate Change is wear the appropriate clothing.

Jim
Might check out
GlobalChange.gov
Worldunderwater.org
Might check out
GlobalChange.gov
Worldunderwater.org Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Get some scuba gear and some flood insurance if you're worried about it.

Jim
dali....
read the most recent report on global warming....conservatives have said it too alarmist....maybe you can explain the degrees of alarmism...when does it go to an alarm level that might get your attention....
here's an idea....write down on a piece of paper that you believe global warming and the other problems don't exist and the supporters are alarmists,,,,put it in a time capsule to be opened in 100 years....that way people will know whos' grave to spit on as they're chocking and gagging.....
dali....
read the most recent report on global warming....conservatives have said it too alarmist....maybe you can explain the degrees of alarmism...when does it go to an alarm level that might get your attention....
here's an idea....write down on a piece of paper that you believe global warming and the other problems don't exist and the supporters are alarmists,,,,put it in a time capsule to be opened in 100 years....that way people will know whos' grave to spit on as they're chocking and gagging..... Originally Posted by stevepar
Well we all originated in water. Maybe we're going back to whence we came, lol.

Jim
dali....
here's an idea....write down on a piece of paper that you believe global warming and the other problems don't exist and the supporters are alarmists,,,,put it in a time capsule to be opened in 100 years....that way people will know whos' grave to spit on as they're chocking and gagging..... Originally Posted by stevepar

"1. There has been no temperature trend over the last 15 years; the actual record has belied the predictions of the models. The past two years have set a record for the fewest tornadoes ever for a similar period, and there has been no trend in the frequency of strong (F3 to F5) tornadoes in the United States since 1950. The number of wildfires is in a long-term decline. It has been eight years since a Category 3 or higher hurricane landed on a U.S. coast; that long a period devoid of an intense hurricane landfall has not been observed since 1900. The 2013 Atlantic hurricane season was the least active in 40 years, with zero major hurricanes. There has been no trend in the frequency or intensity of tropical cyclones, and tropical cyclone energy is near its lowest level since reliable measurements began by satellite in the 1970s. There has been no change in the long-term trend in sea level. The record of changes in the size of the Arctic ice cover is far more ambiguous than often asserted, because the satellite measurements began at the outset of the warming period from roughly 1980 through 1998. The Palmer Drought Severity Index shows no trend since 1895. Flooding in the United States over the last century has not been correlated with increases in greenhouse-gas concentrations. What systematic evidence supports the assertion that increasing atmospheric concentrations of greenhouse gases (GHG) are causing significant adverse effects?"

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...enjamin-zycher
Get some scuba gear and some flood insurance if you're worried about it.

I got a big boat...LOL
Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
"1. There has been no temperature trend over the last 15 years; the actual record has belied the predictions of the models. The past two years have set a record for the fewest tornadoes ever for a similar period, and there has been no trend in the frequency of strong (F3 to F5) tornadoes in the United States since 1950. The number of wildfires is in a long-term decline. It has been eight years since a Category 3 or higher hurricane landed on a U.S. coast; that long a period devoid of an intense hurricane landfall has not been observed since 1900. The 2013 Atlantic hurricane season was the least active in 40 years, with zero major hurricanes. There has been no trend in the frequency or intensity of tropical cyclones, and tropical cyclone energy is near its lowest level since reliable measurements began by satellite in the 1970s. There has been no change in the long-term trend in sea level. The record of changes in the size of the Arctic ice cover is far more ambiguous than often asserted, because the satellite measurements began at the outset of the warming period from roughly 1980 through 1998. The Palmer Drought Severity Index shows no trend since 1895. Flooding in the United States over the last century has not been correlated with increases in greenhouse-gas concentrations. What systematic evidence supports the assertion that increasing atmospheric concentrations of greenhouse gases (GHG) are causing significant adverse effects?"

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...enjamin-zycher Originally Posted by Ducbutter

Duckbutter I worry about people like you. Fucking scary.
Duckbutter I worry about people like you. Fucking scary. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Opinions vary.