OK, which of our RW posters is blogging for "One Free Korea?"

This is the same basic story line spewed by our Far Right Wingers on a regular basis!

http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/09/world/...html?hpt=hp_t3
You think any of "our" idiots are capable of developing a blog that isn't a cut and paste job from someone else?
You think any of "our" idiots are capable of developing a blog that isn't a cut and paste job from someone else? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Point well taken, we have now eliminated JD Idiot's identical twin brother IB and Hanoi COG's ATF, "Sweet Ass" IIFFY!

Neither of those two dim bulbs are capable of anything that complicated.
... capable of anything that complicated. Originally Posted by bigtex
You suggesting that your cut and pastes from the Chronicle OP-ED ...

.. is "complicated"? Share your skill set that overcomes the technical part?

Reading comprehension?
Mouse manipulation?
Transfer of data from one website to another?
Recall of password?
___________________ (Fill in the blank)
LLIdiot must be particularly psycho-sad today because it's Mother's Day and nobody left him a key to the motel...
OK, which of our RW posters is blogging for "One Free Korea?" Originally Posted by bigtex
JD seems to be M.I.A.

JD seems to be M.I.A.

Originally Posted by JCM800
All I can say is:

Treasure the moment!
LLIdiot must be particularly psycho-sad today because it's Mother's Day and nobody left him a key to the motel... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Actually, YouRong today, again.

Your mother left the door open. No key needed.
This is the same basic story line spewed by our Far Right Wingers on a regular basis!

http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/09/world/...html?hpt=hp_t3 Originally Posted by bigtex

So North Korea is a conservative country ... Ah So
So North Korea is a conservative country ... Ah So Originally Posted by i'va biggen
It depends, grasshopper.
It depends, grasshopper. Originally Posted by LexusLover
What is your take on it Lexie?
What is your take on it Lexie? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
LexiLiar does not have a specific take other than the illusive WMD's are still located in an area in and around Tikrit and Baghdad.

That's his story and he's sticking to it!
LexiLiar does not have a specific take other than the illusive WMD's are still located in an area in and around Tikrit and Baghdad.

That's his story and he's sticking to it! Originally Posted by bigtex
Did you develop mind reading at the same time you acquired x-ray vision that is capable of seeing over the horizon 7,000 miles away?
Did you develop mind reading at the same time you acquired x-ray vision that is capable of seeing over the horizon 7,000 miles away? Originally Posted by LexusLover
BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat has an *inner vision* that is accentuated by a Choctaw buzz.
BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat has an *inner vision* that is accentuated by a Choctaw buzz. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
A problem with his rewrite of his history of "anti-war" rhetoric is he neglected to phone Bush and tell him that he already knew there were no WMD's and the planned invasion would turn up nothing. Just think how many lives he would have saved (on both sides) had he bothered to make the phone call.

Who knows .. he might have even gotten THE PEACE PRIZE!

A missed historical moment ... instead he spouts off ... post-invasion ...

with repeated ... "I'll told you so's"!!!!

But who did he tell?

Not even a post on the SOB's that there were no WMDs!

BigTits ... are you calling the WH to let them know where "the Girls" are?

Yet another lost moment in history .. think of the lives he could save!!