RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU THINK YOU CAN "KEEP YOUR DOCTOR"........HAHAHAHAH

Now the NY Times tell us............. Remember “If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor?”.........thinking people knew that was an Obama lie - his campaign of lies to get Obamacare approved....
In the midst of all the turmoil in health care these days, one thing is becoming clear: No matter what kind of health plan consumers choose, they will find fewer doctors and hospitals in their network — or pay much more for the privilege of going to any provider they want.

These so-called narrow networks, featuring limited groups of providers, have made a big entrance on the newly created state insurance exchanges, where they are a common feature in many of the plans.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/13/bu...wing.html?_r=2
Crickets
Now the NY Times tell us............. Remember “If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor?”.........thinking people knew that was an Obama lie - his campaign of lies to get Obamacare approved....
In the midst of all the turmoil in health care these days, one thing is becoming clear: No matter what kind of health plan consumers choose, they will find fewer doctors and hospitals in their network — or pay much more for the privilege of going to any provider they want.

These so-called narrow networks, featuring limited groups of providers, have made a big entrance on the newly created state insurance exchanges, where they are a common feature in many of the plans.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/13/bu...wing.html?_r=2 Originally Posted by Whirlaway
+1 Now every American citizen can enjoy a health care system just like the one provided for American veterans.

Crickets Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
It seems the lib-retards are suffering from PMS.
COG, Whiny ExNyer sent out a PM to all his buddies on the left...his marching orders to them was to to boycott my threads.............

And bump their own.

Crickets Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I like that quote from one insurance executive...."we have to break people away from the choice habit that everyone has".

Maybe the best most can hope for is your "doctor" can at least speak English.

We are witnessing this first hand at my Shop.
This week we received a revised list of Doctors and Health Care facilities that our Insurance Carrier will allow our men to use. Keep in mind, we are not in any of the exchanges, we still carry all 15 employees through a large private carrier.

So far this has affected only 4 of my men, the Family Practitioners that they see are no longer on the plan. One in particular has a daughter that suffers from Lupus. Her Rheumatologist was dropped. We have explained to them that they have no choice in this, we are at the mercy of the Carrier, they should feel fortunate that we are still able to provide as good a package as we do.

So far this has affected only 4 of my men, the Family Practitioners that they see are no longer on the plan. One in particular has a daughter that suffers from Lupus. Her Rheumatologist was dropped. Originally Posted by Jackie S
That is a travesty.
COG, Whiny ExNyer sent out a PM to all his buddies on the left...his marching orders to them was to to boycott my threads.............

And bump their own. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
If they boycott your threads, we might be able to have an intelligent discussion. That would be refreshing!