Anyone seen her

Seems like a scam. Snap chat is legit!
Ashley Blakk
https://springfield-mo.skipthegames....n/474703801560
  • cynic
  • 06-29-2021, 01:52 PM
If you're willing to pay BEFORE you actually meet her, have at it.

I personally don't do the pre-pay thing
Exactly what I’m thinking. If she is legit and others can verify then yes. Otherwise no.
She’s a absolute knockout that’s for sure. Interested to see what y’all find out
I dont recall where, but I read on another site a while back there were multiple reports of her taking deposits and not showing. I only remember because I researched her too and wanted her to be legit.
I just checked out her snap. Holy hell, she’s as perfect of a body and face as I’ve ever seen! No idea if she’s a legit provider or even in Springfield…but the pics are definitely of the girl on Snapchat. And she’s real, posts a couple times daily.
Deposits almost always equals fake. Unless the girl is traveling a long way to outcall and asks for gas money. Otherwise, I never pay a deposit, or booking fee, or whatever they want to call it.
I don't do prepay with anyone I'm not acquainted with.
Fucking hot as hell. Prepay...No. Deposit...No If We cant come to an agreement beforehand no way. Sketchy
So after about a week of following her Snapchat I realized she just posts like the same 4 pics/vids from her camera roll every day. Nothing new, and nothing live. So I’m guessing it’s just a scam.
Damn I was really hoping someone saw her. She looks like a goddess and a lot to have fun with.
fake unless she follows me around, I seen her post in 3 different cities that I travel to for work.
  • Mrust
  • 08-13-2021, 11:45 AM
I've found her in Europe as well.
Just more evidence as to why we need to treat our good local ladies like gemstones.