Warning about all the recent young Asian girl ads on SKG

First let me start by saying NO PHYSICAL ENCOUNTER TOOK PLACE, I'm not trying to get any free subscription and dont need your message saying this doesn't qualify.

I'm sure a lot of you have already figured this out but I "took one for the team" and confirmed.

ALL of the smoking hot young Asian girl ads on STG recently are the same person. She has MULTIPLE numbers. She IS A REAL PROVIDER but she is not the person in ANY of the ads. She is late 40's-early 50's, around 5'4" 160 lbs. She is not even close to as attractive as any of the girls in the ads. Her home is an apartment/extended living complex off Battlefield. I visited her based on one of the ads, entered her residence, asked if she was the person I'd be seeing, and walked out when she confirmed. I also contacted her other ads using different burner numbers and all gave the same address.

Hopefully this info is helpful to someone and can save them from wasting their time like I did.

Current numbers of same person being advertised:

512-688-6132
949-484-6969
347-421-0741
415-605-3165

These are only from today but I've been confirming every single Asian ad as the same person from the last week. Again, several here may be fine with this and a lot of you may even find this lady attractive, but she is not the person pictured.
Title should have said *STG
No $h*t! Mostly every ad for AMPs does the same thing.
Were her prices more inline with her actual looks or the pictures?
Were her prices more inline with her actual looks or the pictures? Originally Posted by Wahooguy
Honestly I don't remember what she quoted me, have already deleted the messages. Regardless, it's a major catfishing job.
Just another update on this. Just for shits and giggles I answered another one of these ads claiming two girls in their mid 20's to choose from. Same complex, different hotel this time. I asked while I was in the lot if there would be two girls when I came to the door and was assured there would be. Went in and it was only one woman in her late 50's. I asked where the girls were and she played dumb so I walked out again. Same complex, multiple old Asian providers all lying and wasting people's time without a care in the world.