are these crazy/unreasonable requests.. or am I just being a bitch?? hmmmmm

Ok I usually have NO trouble finding "girl playmates" in Kansas City or Texas for my doubles appointments.... but why is it sooooooo hard to find some here in Springfield???

I do have some requests or expectations from my partners,like
1.Be on time or a lil early if possible
2.Get your own ride..most gals charge more than me,so it is only fair that I should not be required to pick you up for the appointment
3.Put in as much effort as I do for setting appointments..do your part in getting appointments/letting the guys know details beforehand,sharing brief flirty convo when working out details with clients (make sure the gent knows you are excited bout playtime)
4.bring your own supplies
and
5.have a cheerful upbeat attitude..no debbie downers or ghetto gerties appreciated

THIS IS NOT meant to slam,put down or demean any of the other gals on here.... there are some awesome sweet gals here AND several I am "dying to do"..... and its not a "hilter type must do" lists....... it is just me stating my preferences.
i worked hard to get where i am and i have alot of awesome regulars,so i wanna ensure they have fun,are comfortable and are safe in playtimes..... especially the FUN part lol!!

My question....
Are these crazy or unreasonable requests.. or am I just being a bitch??
Sounds more than reasonable to me.
A little respect and common decency would go a long way to solving a lot of the issues that exist today. Seems to me that is all you are asking for, and should expect from anyone and that should be on both sides of this. Thanks for being a good, actually awesome, one out there.
I think what your asking for is only fair and right
It should be fun for all involved
You girls get to make
some money plus you guys
could find more business individually also
They’re reasonable requests. There seems to be a bit of crazy with most of the providers here in Springfield.
Hey sexy mama, u just lmk when a good time for us to meet n greet is, and I will do everything in my power to be there! And no, you are not at all asking for anything unreasonable. I too have been without a doubles partner for way too long to even mention. I know that I can be very picky when it comes to this, but it shouldn't be so impossible to find. Just lmk when a good time is for u pretty lady, and I will b there with nothing but bells on!
Addison_lynn and Dallas....
Sign me up!!!!
Hey sexy mama, u just lmk when a good time for us to meet n greet is, and I will do everything in my power to be there! And no, you are not at all asking for anything unreasonable. I too have been without a doubles partner for way too long to even mention. I know that I can be very picky when it comes to this, but it shouldn't be so impossible to find. Just lmk when a good time is for u pretty lady, and I will b there with nothing but bells on! Originally Posted by Addison_lynn

I'm game Ms Addison, Sweet Dallas and I are friends, ask her about my ride, she remembers! Said it was a pantie dropper.
Ok I usually have NO trouble finding "girl playmates" in Kansas City or Texas for my doubles appointments.... but why is it sooooooo hard to find some here in Springfield???

I do have some requests or expectations from my partners,like
1.Be on time or a lil early if possible
2.Get your own ride..most gals charge more than me,so it is only fair that I should not be required to pick you up for the appointment
3.Put in as much effort as I do for setting appointments..do your part in getting appointments/letting the guys know details beforehand,sharing brief flirty convo when working out details with clients (make sure the gent knows you are excited bout playtime)
4.bring your own supplies
and
5.have a cheerful upbeat attitude..no debbie downers or ghetto gerties appreciated

THIS IS NOT meant to slam,put down or demean any of the other gals on here.... there are some awesome sweet gals here AND several I am "dying to do"..... and its not a "hilter type must do" lists....... it is just me stating my preferences.
i worked hard to get where i am and i have alot of awesome regulars,so i wanna ensure they have fun,are comfortable and are safe in playtimes..... especially the FUN part lol!!

My question....
Are these crazy or unreasonable requests.. or am I just being a bitch?? Originally Posted by DallasRain

You are awesome babydoll!
I dont think your are being a bitch or unreasonable. You are just wanting things to be smooth, drama free and fun for everyone! P.S. please send all ghetto gerties my way!
Dallas, I'm sad that should even have to ask. You are a Great Provider and what you ask for should be a given.
thx yall..i luv yall!!!
im still looking for a couple gals
maybe addison or diamond (our schedules never seem to match lol)
thx yall..i luv yall!!!
im still looking for a couple gals
maybe addison or diamond (our schedules never seem to match lol) Originally Posted by DallasRain
Or maybe a young girl like Lily, and do a mother/daughter roll play. I think she'd be down for that.
woohoo yea tell her to text me
Mother Daughter roll play just made my wallet screech open. Fuck yes. Fuck yeah. So hot so nasty....