NCNS Kaitlyn Dior

I had plans to see a few providers today because i have the day off so i posted in the iso forum to plan my day out. She posted and said she was available so we made plans for this morning and proceeded through text to confirm. I tried confirming this morning with two texts and even a phone call but had no reply or answer. I am a newbie and she was actually going to be my first, i am already starting to think this hobby is more work than its worth.
Don't give up sweetie, there are plenty of reputable newbie friendly providers who won't do this to you Keep moving forward, the day is still young!
+1 Alyssa XOXO

Yes fast livin sorry for your NC/NS today but there are many other ladies who are Newbie friendly and enjoyable. Hang in there and try again!

P.S. Very nice pic in your avatar...
My compliments!
my biggest issue is i know what will not turn me on BBW and AA girls and its usually those type of girls that are newbie friendly. its nothing against either one i just don't want to waist their time or mine trying to fuck with a limp noodle. its already gonna be hard enough for me to get used to wearing condoms as it is since its been so long.
Hey just a heads up, she is online now. maybe you should try calling now! It seem to work for others, she still has not answered a screening PM from me.

Good Luck; Stay warm
  • TheDr
  • 01-28-2014, 11:31 AM
my biggest issue is i know what will not turn me on BBW and AA girls and its usually those type of girls that are newbie friendly. its nothing against either one i just don't want to waist their time or mine trying to fuck with a limp noodle. its already gonna be hard enough for me to get used to wearing condoms as it is since its been so long. Originally Posted by fast_livin
Ha, yea I don't like either of those types you mentioned either! Lol

You just happened to pick one of the young chicks that is known for doing this. A little research would have revealed this. Like Alyssa said, there really are plenty of Newbie friendly providers that will be more than happy to see you. Maybe PM one of the vets or mods and get a list and go from there.

Good luck chief!
Ha, yea I don't like either of those types you mentioned either! Lol

You just happened to pick one of the young chicks that is known for doing this. A little research would have revealed this. Like Alyssa said, there really are plenty of Newbie friendly providers that will be more than happy to see you. Maybe PM one of the vets or mods and get a list and go from there.

Good luck chief! Originally Posted by TheDr
i knew she was known for doing this but she was one of the first girls that was my type that i found. its not like I'm surprised just a little disappointed.
oh oh
Fast Livin I fully understand!!! There are many disappointments we all endure. We just pick ourselves up, dust off our clothes and move on to the next one!!!

When you meet one you click with it will all be worth the effort...!
Will PM some suggestions...
Fast Livin I fully understand!!! There are many disappointments we all endure. We just pick ourselves up, dust off our clothes and move on to the next one!!!

When you meet one you click with it will all be worth the effort...!
Will PM some suggestions... Originally Posted by Ur_1_only
i thought it was hard to get action in the real world. this site seems harder. i assumed the prices would be worth taking the effort out but hell i might do it old school and go out to a bar and find a lady with one too many drinks in her. lol

looking forward to that PM
She's probably still recovering from me from last night.
Don't get discouraged dude, it's a process. Once you have a couple of references it's a non factor. Yes the pickings are slim for newbie friendly girls, think of it as an investment in your hobbying future!

Best newbie advice would be to build a reputation on P411 it makes screening a breeze. I would shop on p411 for girls who are newbie friendly, look on Eccie for reviews on them (you'll need to buy a month of premium access to see the review details) to make sure they are what you are looking for, then schedule using p411

Do that a few times and write reviews on your experiences here while getting okays on p411 and you'll be in good shape to see pretty much anyone else you want.

The screening process for most girls is simple, mostly they're just trying to verify that you're not LE and not a psycho. So yeah you just provide them with references who vouch for that and you're gtg.

After you get some reviews and especially some p411 okays most providers stop asking for additional references although some will still want a vouch. Depends on the provider.
I am starting to think that Kaitlyn isn't a morning/early afternoon person. I learned it the hard way too. Stop taking morning appointments Kaitlyn!!!!
I am starting to think that Kaitlyn isn't a morning/early afternoon person. I learned it the hard way too. Stop taking morning appointments Kaitlyn!!!! Originally Posted by KatieKatie
i would have been fine with rescheduling for later today if she would have just said something but i never heard from her.
Spice is right, it's definitely a process. I didn't think I would like AA providers either but when I was a Newby SexySafari changed my outlook and now I'm more about a providers attitude and skill. Once I saw her I was able to book Plus one ladies on P411 and the ball got rolling from there. Eventually you'll find a few providers that make you happy but expect to kiss a few frogs along the way.

Katie, I didn't know you knew Kaitlyn. Very interesting.