Who likes GBs?.... im thinking about visiting ....

hey hey guys!!i was thinking about coming out for a GB only!! i am going to be traveling through austin then sa and then houston not sure on the dates yet. was curious if my HTOWN FRIENDS WOULD BE INTERESTED? you can pm me and get the details if you like.
What in the world is a GB? Great blowjob? Good bitch? Great Britain?
gang bang

LOL KK you're crazy girl. For you:

Great. Now I want a pair of Js. Someone send me a Nike giftcard. I didn't know those things cost 200 dollars. I will make a stupid music video to this song. I won't hurt my ankle twerking. I promise.

I really didn't know that meant GB. Super smart idea, Alana.
I love my Js... Look online, you can find them on Eastbay for <$120. I just don't believe in wearing skirts with sneakers... but I wanna some day. I really do. LOL

You gotta help me find a cute dress or something to go with mine.

I could probably do that. Just don't let anyone step on them until then. I know how people get when their shoes get stepped on. I don't want you to get locked up or anything.
  • Trey
  • 01-29-2014, 04:38 AM
Houston is home to the failed gangbang. Many have tried most with poor results. You'll have no problem getting them to say they will come but on the day of most will ncns. If you're gonna come don't come just for that.
I'd consider it if I'm in town that day, the value is okay,.....
YIPE

A free gang bang
thank you for the info guys.... yea i got to reading the postings and see it didnt work out...... katie you silly girl! they are very fun i love them!
No offense girls but their isn't anything that would go with those shoes except some gas and a match.... To each their own however.
Wait...OP...You wanted to get paid for a GB?

We have GB's in Houston all day everyday...and they're free. Just check Craigslist.
Has been done before here, will be done again...not by me, but I like the idea. Good luck & stay safe.

~
I'm not into it but good luck...

Gang Bang math. Normal 1hr session $200. 1hr Gang Bang session, 5 guys 40 bones each. Let's do it.