Bachelor party - night

I need all of your helps I can get!
This summer I'm getting married ... so ... I want to do a bachelor party, but my friends are kind of "morons". They don't want to do anything kinky, plus my SO is jealous so I need to be very careful.

What I would like to do, during the next months ... is have FUN.
I would love to have a 3 some with 2 women, an all night long of fun with no sleeping and so on. For the overnight I would stay in a hotel in the galleria area, pretending I'm on a business trip .
What would you suggest?
And you ladies?

Thanks in advance to all of you,

Tx John
What would you suggest? Originally Posted by txjohn8
Stay single.........it'll save you a shit ton of money later for hooker 3-ways...
I need all of your helps I can get!
This summer I'm getting married ... so ... I want to do a bachelor party, but my friends are kind of "morons". They don't want to do anything kinky, plus my SO is jealous so I need to be very careful.

What I would like to do, during the next months ... is have FUN.
I would love to have a 3 some with 2 women, an all night long of fun with no sleeping and so on. For the overnight I would stay in a hotel in the galleria area, pretending I'm on a business trip .
What would you suggest?
And you ladies?

Thanks in advance to all of you,

Tx John Originally Posted by txjohn8
I help my guy friends set up these types of adventures frequently.

First of all, you're adding an extra risk when you stay in town but pretend to be out of town. Cell phones, credit cards, running into a friend, mileage on car, GPS on cars and phones, getting hurt, getting into an accident. Things can happen and do...

You might consider doing the overnight in another city.
I agree with Russ lol. If you do your overnight in town, park at the airport and take taxis, pay cash or buy a prepaid card for the hotel and wear a disguise when you check in.
Do your overnight in Singapore, KL, or Bangkok.

Then you sure as fuck won't get married.

....you might not even come home.
Globespotter is spot on! Hard to leave those places.
+1 - GS is correct...!!!
My friends are opposed to anything kinky.
And they also happen to be morons.
My beloved, who I am marrying in a few months, is the jealous type.
I'll fake a business trip while in reality I'll be downtown menaging my trois with a couple of hookers.

Oh, yeah, this has got win written all over it.
What could possibly go wrong?
......What could possibly go wrong? Originally Posted by cabletex7
1. SOP the hooker leaves her heels by the bed, ...you don't move them like I do and you trip and knock your front teeth out.

2. She decides to shower and slips in the tub.

3. Your new z71 is stolen from the garage.

4. Dont laugh: Your lost pager is returned to the front desk and when your daughter pages you, the hotel calls her asking who the pager belongs to. Your daughter asks her husband "what's up with that?" Husband replies "He's probably fucking a hooker."

(I said don't laugh.)

5. She gets carried away in ACG and snaps your dick.

LOL stop me when you've had enough.

We take on a lot of risk when we do this shit.....good thing it's worth it.
You are thinking too hard. Have a bachelor's party, let your SO know you are out to have a good time and don't divulge any details as to what you did, that is if u r staying in town. Most SO's understand that that bachelor's night activities are not discussed with anyone.
Get a room, call up a couple of ladies with good reviews, do your thing, pay, go home.

Why do you need people's advice to figure out how to do that?

Lilmynx made a good point earlier, if your so happens to be the nosy type. If you're supposed to be out of town, then why not catch a cheap flight to dallas or miami, do your partying there and come back home to mama like nothing happenened?
Get a room, call up a couple of ladies with good reviews, do your thing, pay, go home.

Why do you need people's advice to figure out how to do that?

Lilmynx made a good point earlier, if your so happens to be the nosy type. If you're supposed to be out of town, then why not catch a cheap flight to dallas or miami, do your partying there and come back home to mama like nothing happenened? Originally Posted by coolaid
Yay, Mr. Cool...I like it when we agree.

Staying in town is asking for trouble!
Far and away the Best advise on this page is from Russ38
  • drax1
  • 02-01-2014, 10:22 PM
Thanks to all of you for your kind ideas ...
Definitely if I'm on a business trip I'll extend an extra night so to sample the locals.
If I stay in Houston I won't leave the hotel and playing UTR.
Keep coming with the ideas, specially on the ladies.

John