Fantasies For The Dull Guys

• grean
  • 01-12-2016, 01:35 PM
Ladies,

What are some fantasies you have fulfilled and what obstacles were there in doing so and how did you get around them?

Recently I've thought about having like a grocery store pickup. OBVIOUSLY, just cracking the front door of the apartment with you hiding behind it is out. How would we pull it off?

Next

Blindfolded. NO, not me, YOU. I would imagine it to happen in a doubles session with a lady I've seen before who is not blind folded and her friends who I haven't seen who IS blind folded. I haven't decided whether or not the Blindfolded girl would see me afterwards. Any girls on here ever fucked a guy they never saw?

Other ideas?
The blindfolded one sounds sexy
MFM...
I have helped fulfill a few.

Sensual bondage can be done many ways that is comfortable for the guy who isn't sure about getting blindfolded. A client actually taught me how to do it. Its very erotic.

I have done the grocery store pick up. We met first.. went in and went about our own way.. met in the produce section as I was picking out cucumbers and carrots. Oh my it ended up fun!

The thing about most fantasies it's best to communicate clearly and kinda have a plan and safe word. Then respect the safe word.

I've also done rape fantasy but with a bf not hobby. I've done many other role plays as well.

Review hopefully to follow one fantasy date coming up but that's up to him.

I've done a session where I was blindfolded the entire time and never saw the hobbyist.

It was extremely thrilling!

I had never seen him before or afterwards but he sure did show me one hell of a good time.

I would love to try a session where we meet in public and do the deed in a dressing room or restroom.

I would love to try a session where we meet in public and do the deed in a dressing room or restroom.
Originally Posted by milfy2002
I got out of a fling not too long ago where we met at the dressing room at the Lewisville mall in Macy's. Some of the hottest sex I've ever had. It's very exhilarating trying to keep quiet knowing there are unsuspecting people walking by.