My bad review and experience

Ok so 1 bad review does not ruin a lady, hopefully, but it does PISS me off when the facts are not true! So just to clarify a few things about this bad review incident. I stayed for EXACTLY the amount of time, I was compensated for. (even though I wanted to run out from the get go) Men, Please don't ask us to get in the hot tub with you and then continually disappear to another room, It scares me, how do I know you aren't getting out a weapon, duck tape, ropes, knives, etc. Then please don't stare at us and not say a word for the entire time we are with you, if you are shy that's cool, but if not staring at me without ever speaking is just plain "silence of the lambs" weird. So yes NATURALLY I am going to have a hard time relaxing.
Then, just because you are getting pissed off because of your own personal difficulties don't take it out on us! We come , we offer the best service we can, we take time out of our lives to see you, (not even counting the countless hours we spend screening) You have the right to express your opinion, and out of 22 reviews 1 bad apple is NOT going to hurt me, so speak your piece, but let's keep it honest, and tell everyone what the REAL source of frustration was about!
If anyone would like more info on this situation, PM me, I will not be offering a reference for him, so please don't call for one. Also, just a note to the newby's I am newby friendly, but this is one of the reasons most ladies refuse to see a guy with one post that is new, they see 1 person and the harsh judging immediately spills over into a bad review, I suggest if you think ECCIE ladies are bad try to go to backpage and see what ya get there. You will then be greatful of the class the ECCIE ladies have. Thanks for letting me tell you guys what REALLY happened here, Love ya to all my Eccie friends and family, ladies (and gentlemen) be safe and kind to one another, we work hard to give you the best experience possible!! ♥ Ali*Cat
I don't think you have anything to worry about! You're still on my bucket-list.
Hun if you ever venture back to NW Ark, or if I'm in Central Ark that review will not in any way dissuade me from an appointment with you.
  • MrGiz
  • 02-27-2011, 09:53 AM
Ali*Cat.... Ricochet is correct!! You have NOTHING to worry about!!

If I had known it was you... I wouldn't have even wasted my time posting!!

You have already PROVEN that you are one of Arkansas' Finest!!

Sorry for the ding....

Giz
I agree with everyone. You have nothing to worry about. You are still on my list of you come to NWA
Ali, Giz and Ricochet are right on target! Like Giz, if I'd even had any kind of thought it was you, my post wouldn't have appeared to be helpful, but questioning. Anyone who's seen you has to know there's more to the story that what was posted!
I am new on hear, but I have seen ali several times and she has been an absolute sweetheart every single time.
Sounds like this guy doesn't know how to behave on a date. When you act like a creepy weirdo then the ONLY thing you can expect from her is the feeling that she can't wait to get out of there. Contrary to some beliefs, silent creepy staring is not a turn on.
Ali don't worry about someones stupidity, they didn't realize what a gem you are. Looking forward to seeing you again. Take a trip to NEA, we treat ladys right.
Ali, most of the guys here are sweethearts, but every now & then we all get one like this... Apparently, he thought he would attempt to hurt you with his baloney...but he obviously didn't stop to consider the fan base you have already established.

Look at it as free positive advertising. The great things others have had to say about you in response to his nonsense review...have given you more credit than any positive review ever could have.

And I can't speak for the other ladies here, but Mr. Epic Fail has definitely made it onto my DNS list.
Thanks, everyone I feel MUCH better now, you all are TRULY the best!!
For some reason the following quote keeps rattling back and forth in my head.

I don't know why.

* If people aren't talking about you then you aren't relevant*
Mac, chill out for a second already! It was a very scary date, I'm sorry if my post makes you uncomfortable, we have the right to post our thoughts also. Do me a favor, Put yourself in a providers shoes for a second, let's see how you would have handled the situation, sweetie.
I just wanted to say thanks for all the support I have received thru PM'S and posts, I am truly amazed at the amount of friends I have made here on ECCIE, Thank you all for your support, and encouragement. XOXO'S Ali
Mac, chill out for a second already! It was a very scary date, I'm sorry if my post makes you uncomfortable, we have the right to post our thoughts also. Do me a favor, Put yourself in a providers shoes for a second, let's see how you would have handled the situation, sweetie. Originally Posted by ali*cat
Actually, when I read Mac's quote, I thought he was being complimentary...

Ali stated her case clearly, and friends, clients & admirers came to her defense. That is why this forum is the perfect location for a response to a review. This thread will be remembered long after the review is forgotten.

Huck