You have the chance to say no

Quick thought, if you don't like what you see at the door when a provider arrives, you have the chance to send her away right then and there, instead of going thru with the appointment and then bitching about how she looks later. Just a thought. . . . . .
It is very difficult for most gentlemen to halt course of events once in presence of lady for whom perhaps one has great expectations. In own experience have never declined appointment based on lack of similarity to photograph, yet have often been surprised that reality and photography so much at odds. On such occasions, however for most part experience was positive. Like most other brothers, when review written, if experience positive neglect to catalogue physical flaws out of politeness and fondness for ladies who risk so much to bring pleasure to unworthy patrons. Honesty very difficult to find, both in advertising and in telling of story. Shorter answer is that men are guided by unseen Emperor who is willful, selfish, demanding and unable to see above the waist. When uncertain what to do, he will cast deciding vote.
  • IIIII
  • 03-06-2011, 10:03 AM
I've turned girls away at the door before and it has never been a pretty situation.

Once you tell them you are not interested because of a bait and switch be prepared to pay a "cancellation fee" or to tell them to fuck off and to not post up fake pics.
We all know guys turning a girl away especially in a smaller community is damn near career suicide..

Ali..i get what your sayign and in theory most providers truly wish guys would just do that as opposed to goign thru with it and writing a bad review etc..

however.. many girls do not recieve that real well and will ruin or try to ruin a guy.. it can turn ugly at the hotel room door and draw unwanted and unneeded attention to an already difficult situation in a public area..

in theory yes.. guys should just turn down the date.. all to often tho there is consequences that simply are not worth it to the guy where going thru with the date and writing a bad review doesn't make things nearly as awkward..
Well personally I would rather they not waste MY time or My chance to make money elsewhere. Since when is their time more valuable than our own. Trust this, I could always be making my money somewhere else with a satisfied customer. I never claimed to be a spinner, And as far as that goes, I like my body! I AM SECURE IN IT! If you don't like it say adios at the door, I have bigger fish to fry. And while were at it, although we aren't paying for their services, do these men's services, do we really want to go into body types? Lol, I'm just saying, he who lives in glass houses. . . .
Ali.. walkin on thin ice..you seem frustrated.. while the guys may not always be adonis model types.. cool thing is they don't have to be.. they are the CUSTOMER the paying customer.. its not always pleasant and not always tactful but thats the way it is.. nature of the business is that we are in a place to live and die by opinions and we make ourselves available to all.. you have every right to reverse screen and research your clients and avoid the ones you don't find physically attracted.. its not smart business..but its doable..

as i said.. while YOU and others may totally admit and be serious that you wish guys would just turn you away.. many many girls will be pissed off and react very negatively.. guys have alot to lose by risking that at the door of a hotel they can't just check out of at 9 pm at night..

consider this too..while they might not have found your body as what they wanted..that doesn't mean they didn't wanna fuck you..or have you do oral.. if its a review.. its their opinion..

but it seems your a little upset..before something gets said you regret..might be best to step away.. alluding to wanting to cast judgement on hobbyiest body types never gets well recieved
But, personally I am above that (most of the time) Let me just CLEAR THE AIR HERE: I AM NOT A SPINNER, I am a CURVY woman I am NOT a BBW. Take it or leave it I don't really care, I do what I do because I enjoy it, not because I am concerned about what a few men have to say about me, I think for the most part, I satisfy them. It's gonna take more than a few rude comments to break me down ( I have been thru 2 HORRIBLE marriages and trust this you words can't hurt me) That's all I have to say at this point on the subject. By all means, guys, make yourself feel better if you must, put me down, state your piece. I have many loyal friends and clients here who accept me as I am (for this I am grateful, luv ya guys.) I will continue to work, to please, meanwhile, you continue your rants. Tah Tah
I am not judging anyone, like I said I am above that, I realize THEY are the paying customer, but co-ed is here to get OUR opinion out there. I appreciate an honest opinion, by all means, I'll be the first to say it. I'm just saying use a little restraint. That would be the best way to go IMHO.
I find a person with a good attitude will absolutely overcome any flaws their body may have, but then again that is just how I am. I'm over it, everyone have a good Sun. Thanks for your support and allowing me to get this out. Your the best!
I have been in the hobby for over ten years. I can think of only two times that I have met a lady at the door and realized I was the victim of a bait and switch. They were both early in my hobby career - before I understood that screening and doing my homework is just as important for me as it is for the provider. It was also before the internet had became an effective tool of doing such homework. In both cases I handed the lady $20-$50 for her time, effort, gas, etc.

As for you Ali- you were EXACTLY what I was expecting when I opened the door the first time we met. Actually even hotter than I was expecting but I have to be careful less some jackass accuses me of being a "white knight" or "quacking"! ROTFLMAO! All this talk about you has made me hungry and thirsty for those eyes and that smile again soon..... it has been too long babe!
All this talk about you has made me hungry and thirsty for those eyes and that smile again soon..... it has been too long babe! Originally Posted by LittleRockLover

which lets be honest..and no offense.. was the purpose and intent behind the thread to begin with ..mission accomplished..
  • CM
  • 03-06-2011, 02:21 PM
DeAnna Luv has made one too many rude comments. It's time we vote her off the island!

I have been in the hobby for over ten years. I can think of only two times that I have met a lady at the door and realized I was the victim of a bait and switch. They were both early in my hobby career - before I understood that screening and doing my homework is just as important for me as it is for the provider. It was also before the internet had became an effective tool of doing such homework. In both cases I handed the lady $20-$50 for her time, effort, gas, etc.

As for you Ali- you were EXACTLY what I was expecting when I opened the door the first time we met. Actually even hotter than I was expecting but I have to be careful less some jackass accuses me of being a "white knight" or "quacking"! ROTFLMAO! All this talk about you has made me hungry and thirsty for those eyes and that smile again soon..... it has been too long babe! Originally Posted by LittleRockLover
Presuming the jackass comment is aimed at me, I fully stand behind my statement. In that thread, you were white knighting, as were others. It's understandable--from my outsider's view of the Little Rock scene, the community is tiny, and fear of being blacklisted and cut off from local paid sex leads to near-worship (in public, at least) of the few established, legit providers who stay/are based in LR. In bigger cities, with far greater choice of providers and a steady stream of new talent, the tone is not nearly so obsequious and genteel--even the most vetted, well-reviewed ladies get the occasional bad review as a matter of course.

If I were unable to hobby as much while traveling...well, I'd adopt the same strategy.
I'm sorry the praise we get for providing good service is so offensive to you. Maybe there are some men who genuinely like to show their appreciation instead of talk down to us. I honestly just appreciated the compliments like the other ladies. I didn't realize it was that off putting.
DeAnna Luv has made one too many rude comments. It's time we vote her off the island!
Originally Posted by CM

CM,

You don't get a vote. Contribute to the topic or move along to the next thread.

Huck