"Open Minded"---what's it mean to you?

I see this term thrown around a lot. What does it mean to you? What should it mean? From a providers perspective, what does it mean when you say it in your ad?
Me personally, I never use that term because its an empty term to me in the hobby world. So many providers use it to draw attention to themselves so the guy will call them and book with them......only to be disappointed a good portion of the time.

A guy who is looking for a provider who is "open minded" is usually looking for someone who is offering greek, but it could include fetish friendly, cross dressing, water play, etc.

I agree with you, its thrown around way too much and I honestly wish it would stop. There's other ways of getting a guy's attention.
Open minded lol hmm lets see IMO I think girls see it in other girls ads and go oh that sounds good I will put that in and hope that will get the guys to call its just more false claims some have no clue what it means. I dont use the term just because it sounds stupid and means something different to each person. I have to say Elena hit it on the head.
It could also mean she is into "substances"
I do not use that either one can take that saying a little to far!!
I agree with the other ldies that it can be used deceptively. And, i agree with the guys that how are you supposed to know what it means. You really can't call her and ask.
I would assume it means that she's willing to have conversations on more outré things. I consider myself openminded in that I will talk about greek trips, fetishes of various sorts including strap on play and role play as well as have discussions that are more dominant and involve more unusual toys in addition to the more usual toys.
But, as mentioned before, she could just say that and in reality be a simple GFE provider. Or, she could enjoy discussions about only one or two of those things. Or about entirely Different things and there's just no safe way to know other than to read her reviews. And the tricky part about that is Some gentlemen are shy about putting those kind of things in reviews.
I guess you just have to take one for the team and find out and then You go post the review!
Kat