Wet Dreams - About Clients?

Ok, so I confess. From time to time, I have dreams about clients.
Yes, I wake up having a big O.
It’s crazy in a way, but then not?

Also, last night I dreamt I was with three hot girls, we were walking around in the mall pantless (or skirtless) asking people to compare our "cookies".
It was actually pretty damn fun!

Do you dream about providers or clients? Or… have crazy sex dreams?
Ok, so I confess. From time to time, I have dreams about clients.
Yes, I wake up having a big O.
It’s crazy in a way, but then not?

Also, last night I dreamt I was with three hot girls, we were walking around in the mall pantless (or skirtless) asking people to compare our muffs.
It was actually pretty damn fun!

Do you dream about providers or clients? Or… have crazy sex dreams? Originally Posted by Torre Tames
I dream about providers all the time but you should try that trick in the mall and film it!
Daydream about providers ive seen.......those providers are the ones that i repeat
I can't say that I haven't used past encounters when masturbating.
There is more than one client-- that when I receive that scheduling request-- makes me percolate.
Torre, your the one in my dream.... tanned, tall and tight.... you’ve got it all lady...
Be well
MB - you always rock my world.

I only wish the dreams were actual reality... just last a bit longer in the mind ;-)

Whether it's daydreaming or the subconscious taking over when we sleep, it is still fun. Especially when you have those dreams that you can actually 'feel' what is happening.

This hobby is exhilarating. So much delight it brings to different parts of our world!
I can't say that I haven't used past encounters when masturbating. Originally Posted by melannie_star
I definitely daydream about a certain provider ALL the time. The fantasies are endless
There is more than one client-- that when I receive that scheduling request-- makes me percolate. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
It's okay to admit that it's me you're referring to. We ALL know it.

P.S. I have dreams about tacos.
most of my dreams w/ sexual delites in them involve real world friends, unfortunately none that i've ever engaged with in sexual delites.

however, i do think about sexual delites that involve providers i've known, with whom i have recently cumsulted, or with whom i'm going to cumsult. often, they are role play scenarios i "dream up" that i can use during my next cumsultation w/ - blindfolding; fucking them while they're bent over the edge of a bed, chair, couch; showering and getting fellated; etc.

but never dreams about my provider favs.

hmmmm, i wonder what that says about my psyche??
mr freud, do tell!!
I've dreamt about providers for sure, as well as ladies I may see during day-to-day life, depending on the circumstance.

My dreams are VERY DETAILED. I can see colors, textures, and fine, fine detail to incredible levels. Often wake up in a stupor, blurring the lines between reality, and dream state.

Can be very intense at times. Not just sexual dreams - recent one this week was I nearly fell off a cliffside face, woke up immediately when I slipped off the cliff. Scary!
There are a few providers that I have dreamed about, some multiple times. Yoko of Dallas & Magic Sophia...these have invaded my mind regularly. Others have visited, as well.

But, these two...

Umph!
There is more than one client-- that when I receive that scheduling request-- makes me percolate. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
I thought you retired and hadn't seen a client in the last year?
Ok. No Sh*t. I once dreamed .... I lived in a house that was a huge HOT TUB ... I was swimming around everywhere, but it seemed normal in my dream. There were several people around .... I must have been having a big hot tub party. One client and I .... got it on in the living room (corner) ... and it was f**kg hot .... not just the water!!!
I thought you retired and hadn't seen a client in the last year? Originally Posted by friendly fred

This is partially correct. I haven't seen any clients since March of last year-- however, I haven't officially announced a "retirement", either. That doesn't change the nature of my statement, though. I love seeing my regulars.. but there are some who just give a girl wet dreams