How do you ask for TUMA?

TUMA really turns me on. How do I ask for that? What is the going rate? I’ve been visiting AMP’s for several years and it’s always hit or miss.

Lvnmdude
Very carefully. And with a translator.

Seriously, just ask.
Sometimes they just need a hint. Pull your legs behind your head.
Sometimes they just need a hint. Pull your legs behind your head. Originally Posted by thiccpapasita
and hope she doesn’t whip out a strap-on
lol, not my thing, but just make sure it's clean. Don't be surprised if she doesn't want to.

I do like TUHA, same thing though.
Not a review moved from AMP
first, wash your ass
with soap, 3 times

then, wash it again

then, maybe once or twice more
Research reviews. It’s not something done by many providers, but the reviews here should make it clear which do and which don’t. Yes, be super clean also.
I'm know for it in Houston more than anywhere else for some odd reason I started getting reviews for it there more! Although it's tough with hygiene on some guys no amount of scrubbing helps so make sure your super clean like fingers In and all with soap
I had a massage provider here do that to me. First it was kinda unexpected when she put a finger back there. The next time I washed back there before going to see her and I was a bit more relaxed when she "massaged" me back there. The next time she really surprised me by licking me back there. Finally it became our norm with her using her fingers and her tongue while she stroked me. It was a sad day for me when I learned that she had flown back to LA. ��
observes moment of silence for vern
Press f to pay respects