is P4 now the best besides sliced bread

i do not see what the new platform gives but clients having to repick menu idems each time that the site is pulled up.

it is so much of a pain, i have not spent a dime on providers i have not all ready seen.

would not know how to fix eather but good luck hunting, may try S B for a little bit
Good luck. The ladies are figuring it out over there, judging by the available now ads. It was nice being able to set up an available now search figure for the entire metroplex, but that’s a minor thing.

Search still sucks compared to the old model.
Good luck. The ladies are figuring it out over there, judging by the available now ads. It was nice being able to set up an available now search figure for the entire metroplex, but that’s a minor thing.

Search still sucks compared to the old model. Originally Posted by TinMan
don't know what they figured out cause even finding the available now search is by luck.
I mistyped…not sure what I was trying to say when the auto correct came up with “figure”. My default setting for available now was for all of DFW. That’s apparently not possible anymore, nor does a lady’s choice of submarket show up in the search results as it did before. I need to send a request in for them to add that field back to the search results.