New P4 platform is saving me money, I suppose

Each day, I seem to log on to P4 less and less. The new platform is just not as straightforward/simple as the old one. Then once you finally figure it out, you get overwhelmed with $700, $800, $900 plus/hour providers that I ASSURE YOU are not worth that much. So I just move on to other platforms or old friends and, well, I guess save money, I suppose....
I, for one, am considering whether or not to renew or switch to another such site. But don't know of any 'P411-like' site.
The providers haven’t abandoned it, at least not en masse. I had an available now search filter that covered all DFW. I have to pull up different cities now (which frankly is better for me since my geographic interests vary day to day). Considering the time of year, I’m still seeing a good number of ads for the region as a whole.

Still miss the ability to search for girls in, say, uptown, downtown, etc., but other than that I’m ok with the changes now that I’m used to it.

Edit to add: a good reading of where the site is at post-conversion is what happens the week after new years. That’s when ladies pick up from where they left off for the holidays and rent becomes due once again. If we don’t see an increase in traffic, then I’d be questioning my financial commitment, at least in the immediate future.
Each day, I seem to log on to P4 less and less. The new platform is just not as straightforward/simple as the old one. Then once you finally figure it out, you get overwhelmed with $700, $800, $900 plus/hour providers that I ASSURE YOU are not worth that much. So I just move on to other platforms or old friends and, well, I guess save money, I suppose.... Originally Posted by TXSUN55000

i have had the same and providers that i have blocked even show up now. Hope they only paid 2 bits for the new lay out platform cause it is now a 2 bit site. Luckyi will just stick to my the old provider list and eMails. been looking on the SB and alligator site too.
I remember back when p411 was basically the be all end all when it came to screening by the providers. At the time, I did not have a p411 account because I did not want to pay a year membership. Naturally, I was deemed a bad hobbyist that p411 would not let me on anyway per a handful of folks.

After multiple ladies told me to get one of those 6 month free trials. I said, what the heck and did so. Then after I get triple digits in provider OKs on p411 over the years of being a member. It has allowed me to see providers who, if I did not have it, would have believed to foolishness and I would not have been able to establish a few regulars I see consistently.

Now all of the sudden, p411 is not the end all be all it was when I started and now okays given does not mean a client is okay either per those same individuals. I will wait for the next big thing that they do not think I can get on for screening so that once again they can utter the words, "that sucks too"!