Melinda Treats Still In Austin Needing Some Help

Wasent Sure Where To Put This So I put It In Two Catergories

Hi Its Melinda Treats Its very Slow For me here in austin I really Need Some help by 12pm Today Ill be without a room. Im Doing Specials Look at my showcase. Just Text Or Pm me I wanna work out here im just having a dry spell. My Phone Is cut off I wasent able to pay my bill so i can only recieve text messages. If anyone can help me Its Highly appreciated Thank you Melinda
Hey Melinda,

I hope things work out for you. Just curious how you receive text messages if your phone is cut off?
i dont know but i can recieve them i cant send em its kinda strange cause if you call me your will see my phone is off
Dang girl! You are here from Seattle and are down and out in Texas???
I'm not sure if you're still having an issue but you can always sign up for a google voice number online and see any texts and VMs online. You can also get a prepaid phone and have the calls forwarded there (the google number). And, last but not least, I have an extra room in my house that you could stay in tonight to make enough $ for another room.

I hope you worked it out but if not, let me know!
Thank you to everyone my day has gotten much better i appreciate everything that has been done for me thank u sarahsmiles but i will be ok
  • Vyt
  • 09-24-2011, 01:58 AM
Sorry I got to this so late, it's been a busy Friday.

In the future please do not post ads such as this in Co-Ed. Advertising should go into the two ad forums, and requests for assistance should go in the ISO forum. This is not an appropriate use of this forum and this thread is now closed. Again, apologies for not acting sooner.