Provider photo obeservation and free stuff

I think I have figured out that if a provider doesn't show her stomach in her photos, there is a reason. Those with a flat stomach generally sport it.

I wish I could turn every lady onto Charles Poliquin and the Dolce Diet. I have helped so many of my lady friends turn themselves around just by telling them to go here on Coach Poliquin's site and read parts one through seven in order. His language is salty and his jokes are not for everyone, but he is the top of the food chain when it comes to fitness, having trained more Olympic medalists than anyone in history. And, just for board members, here is a free link to Dolce's first book, 3 Weeks to Shredded. Enjoy.
Well now... THERE'S an AD for ya!@@!!! Complete with a dead link!
Well now... THERE'S an AD for ya!@@!!! Complete with a dead link! Originally Posted by nuglet
This isn't an ad, I don't work for Coach Poliquin (I wish) and I've only seen Mike Dolce ringside when the UFC was in Austin last. These are the guys I follow in my own regimen. I don't know why the Google shortened link doesn't work now, it did when I posted this earlier. Here's the public link from my own Dropbox for his book:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7907002/The%20Dolce%20Diet.pdf
What if it's flat, but you have stretch marks? Not child birth ones but extreme healthy weight loss ones?

Not knocking the program, but good old fashion portion control, watching caloric intake along with exercise works wonders and is free and not nearly as specific about the foods.
Cardio does it for me
The book, really more of a pamphlet, is just a start to get people thinking about making good small meal choices. Mike just wrote down exactly what he ate for one cut. His new book, which I have pre-ordered, Living Lean, supposedly will have a ton of various meal plans for different weights.

The link above to Coach Poliquin's series on Why Women Can't Lose Weight has a ton of great info too. After several of my friends read it, they realized that they were making bad choices with the best of intentions, such as eating low-fat and high-grain, or eating a lot of soy products. They felt so empowered afterwards I wanted to share. I'm not a personal trainer or anything, it's just a hobby of mine. By using Coach Poliquin German Body Composition program (upper/lower body supersets with descending times between sets each week from 60 down to 30 seconds) and eating along the Dolce Diet principles, I went from 195 at over 20% bf to 175 at 9% bf. This was after years of trying all kinds of diets: ketogenic, liquid, etc. with little success.

And Coach Poliquin's and Mike Dolce's stuff is free, both their blogs and Youtube channels. Neither have site subscriptions. Mike does sells his books, one of which I have given above, and Coach sells his supplements, but most of those can be found on Amazon or at places like Proteinfactory.com for much less.

@cckid: Cardio is great if it is in intervals against resistance, such as pushing a sled. Steady-state cardio is not so good if you want to hang onto muscle. Personally, I would rather look like an MMA fighter than a runner, but to each his own.
This isn't an ad, I don't work for Coach Poliquin (I wish) and I've only seen Mike Dolce ringside when the UFC was in Austin last. These are the guys I follow in my own regimen. I don't know why the Google shortened link doesn't work now, it did when I posted this earlier. Here's the public link from my own Dropbox for his book:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7907002/The%20Dolce%20Diet.pdf Originally Posted by Advocate

Health advice from people who get punched in the head repeatedly. they may be fit ... is brain damaged the new smart? I'll take a pass.
Lots of people train like the are boxers/fighters/bodybuilders etc. without actually doing any competing. And there can be a difference between health and fitness for sure. Eating hardly anything may prolong one's life, for example, but I wouldn't want the resulting body.
Quack, Quack, Quack - ad
quack is right, if you are not smart enough to know its not good to drink a 6 pack of soda and eat candy, pizza and ice cream for dinner, then god help you!!!
Yeah an ad for free stuff, that makes total sense.
an ad is an ad (short for ADVERTISING) as in "promoting"... free or not.
Ok I see nothing in the Forum guidelines about recommending some things that have worked for me. Are you telling me I can't, for example, mention a movie that I liked? It's the same thing. I have nothing to do with either of thee free sites, I'm just pointing out some good compendiums of information that finally helped me start to get cut.

If I am missing something or doing something wrong, please let me know. I'm not trying to violate any posting guidelines.

And generally, an ad is "the action of calling something to the attention of the public especially by paid announcements." (m-w.com) Obviously it is not exclusive to that, but generally, for example, TV distinguishes between commercials and public service announcements.
If you mention or promote a movie you will be banned for life and Obama will send forces to visit you in black ops helicopters. Don't chance it. It's not worth the risk.

I, however, am immune. Go see The Killers Elite. Good movie.

Ok I see nothing in the Forum guidelines about recommending some things that have worked for me. Are you telling me I can't, for example, mention a movie that I liked? It's the same thing. I have nothing to do with either of thee free sites, I'm just pointing out some good compendiums of information that finally helped me start to get cut.

If I am missing something or doing something wrong, please let me know. I'm not trying to violate any posting guidelines.

And generally, an ad is "the action of calling something to the attention of the public especially by paid announcements." (m-w.com) Obviously it is not exclusive to that, but generally, for example, TV distinguishes between commercials and public service announcements. Originally Posted by Advocate