SEXY BRITTANY SL'S buying any takers???

In this make belief word of ARKansas ECCIEVILLE where a girl needs to be able to run faster than her brother to stay a virgin.....lets pretend SL is pulling out his wallet. You get one HOUR with sexy Brittany. What would you do with her? Open to both guys and gals! And I thinck we'll make this a poll as well. Inspired by Sexy Brittany herself!
Oh and rumor has it Brit LOVES YouTube videos. So posts your SEXY songs! Come on now lets be creative!
SL, sexy brittany might be too hot for you to take on........I anticipate check and mate in 6 moves lol
I took a shower with her and it cured my arthritis.
SL, sexy brittany might be too hot for you to take on........I anticipate check and mate in 6 moves lol Originally Posted by Logan135

I only have THREE moves..... I hope not! LOL I'm not intimidated by ex-victoria secret models.
I took a shower with her and it cured my arthritis. Originally Posted by Mr.Chan
Are we talking golden showers Mr.Chan?
LOL voting but not posting! Go figure! Here you go Brit... the TEAM SL "new" theme song....Inspired by you of course!

I heard that only sexy Brittany can make chuck Norris cum.
I heard that only sexy Brittany can make chuck Norris cum. Originally Posted by jim1995
I heard she gave Walt Disney a bonner! (After he was frozen!)
SL is pulling out his wallet. Originally Posted by Still Looking
Finally blad can have some...
Finally blad can have some... Originally Posted by ufriend2912
Ok now thats funny! BLAD is funnier than I am, you just need to read between the lines!
If SL was paying, there would be a long line.

If I did not have to pay, I would play Mario cart with her. I have always wanted to beat her ass in something, but she usually wins everything else I have tried with her. Unfortunately, since I have not played for years, I would probably leave beaten and limp as usual.

Who am I kidding, I would enjoy her any way I could. The one thing in the poll is I would not suggest nt letting her talk. Hervwit is part of what makes her super sexy.
I want to have the pleasure of meeting such a wonderful woman
Are we talking golden showers Mr.Chan? Originally Posted by Still Looking
No. I think it was stainless steel. But it sure made the stiffness go away.
No. I think it was stainless steel. But it sure made the stiffness go away. Originally Posted by Mr.Chan
Hummmm usually a hottie like SEXY BRITTANY causes "stiffness"! But hey I'm glad it worked for you.