Hoops anyone?

I realized that the NBA playoffs are still going on and the quality of the matchups are incredible this year.

OK the Spurs were chased early. The Rockets sucked. And the Lakers are in the trash heap as well, but how cool is OKC vs DALLAS? Kevin Durant coming of age while Dirk Nowitski makes his bid for immortality?

The triumverate in Miami -- those assholes who figured they'd say fuck everbody and make their own superteam -- have their hands full with Chicago.

Had not given a rats ass until now. But what remains makes for one of the more memorable championship runs in NBA history.

ENJOY!

And GO THUNDER!

i
Who cares about a bunch of subhuman prima donnas running around with balls and jumping high. If it wasnt for basketball, they would be breaking into cars and selling drugs.
I am an all Texas kinda guy and loyal to my state......

GO MAVS!
You gotta love Kevin Durant! A manchild who isn't afraid to give the "Hook 'em Horns" every night in Oklahoma! Didn't think he'd mature as quickly as he has. Pity he didn't stay in school, but just look what he's done to bring pride to all UT alumni and Dallas sports haters.
Durant and Rose are very mature players. Interviews have been pretty good as well as the on-court showing.

Durantula had a nice posterization of Haywood last night! Hook Em!!
Taj had a good dunk on Wade in the other series.
Dirk breaking the record for successive FT w/o a miss in playoff history.
Harden, Maynor, Collison, & Cook pulling off G2 in Dallas.
Ashik and Wade bleeding after a collision.
Lebron closing out G2 in Chicago.

This year's playoffs have been epic (even though my Spurs are out)!

Go Thunder!!
  • Booth
  • 05-22-2011, 08:23 PM
Go Bulls!
I'm pulling for a Chicago-OKC final.

I think Dallas is probably the best team still in the hunt, but it still boils down to who hits his shots down the stretch.
  • Booth
  • 05-22-2011, 10:55 PM
I'm pulling for anyone in the west over Chicago. F**K Miami!
  • Mokoa
  • 05-22-2011, 11:26 PM
mav vs miami round 2.
Go Mavs!
Looks like Dallas may get into the finals AGAIN. Maybe they'll win a game this time...

(Def the best team on the floor right now, but then again, they ARE Dallas, which I believe comes from the Caddo Indian language, meaning, HEARTLESS!)
It will be Dallas and Miami in the finals. I honestly think that Dallas can pull it off. Miami does not match up well against them at all. Dallas has very quick guards, size and depth in the middle and Dirk is a beast. I am pulling for OKC b/c I am a huge Durant fan, but this is not their year. If they can keep this young team together (and keep Westbrook from throwing up so many shots), they can be championship contenders for years to come...
I've got to root for the MAVS, only because my Spurs are out and I could never root for any Jr Varsity team out of the east... I do give props to the Bulls though.
I am going for the Mavs since the spurs are out. I think this is the Mavs year...