Encounter: cola at good times doesn't speak English well but she has the ability to communicate with a mans body down pat !

Date: 8/24/19
Name: Cola
Address and Phone: Good Times Spa - 2018 W. Northwest Hwy Ste. B3 Phone: (972) 869-0312
Address: -
Phone: 9728690312
City: dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: daty , great extended body massage using baby oil , cip, bbbj, mish,dfk, awesome iop
Hair Length and Color: mid back, brunette , I think has hair extensions
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: she is rather chert say 5' 3" is curvy , I am sensitive to over weight and she is not that , her body is soft and sexy , maybe the best set of real tits in emplaned these days . big beautiful eyes .responds well and appropriately to tips
Recommendation: Yes
With providers like this it looks to me like Good Times is living up to its name.
I agree with those who put Cola at late twenties rather than mid-twenties but she’s another who refutes those who say there are no young in-shape girls in our spas.
Second that!
All the recent discussion about her willingness to take cum on the face makes me want to go see her again.
Not my thing but so long as she doesn’t mind covering up her pretty face who am I to complain?