King/Queen Spa

Anyone have any intel on the King/Queen spa in the Mockingbird/Greenville area? Just curious if it's at least L1. Looks like a subamp, but would be surprised the location if it is.
I went there earlier this week. I think the lady said her name was Annah. No draping, She did a little teasing but on flip she wanted me to do self service while she massaged my balls. So I guess that is a L0.5 ... Due to the current climate, places may be playing it extra safe with new customers... The massage was actually better than average.. she actually worked some knots out...
I provided a review earlier last week. There are no extras provided.

I have been here multiple times and received lots of teasing no extras - and yes I have tipped everytime and the first couple times tipped more than i should have to send a message and never received a reciprocation of services
I went there earlier this week. I think the lady said her name was Annah. No draping, She did a little teasing but on flip she wanted me to do self service while she massaged my balls. So I guess that is a L0.5 ... Due to the current climate, places may be playing it extra safe with new customers... The massage was actually better than average.. she actually worked some knots out... Originally Posted by Droidd
Thanks, that's exactly what I wanted to know. That's good enough for me to give them a try since it's so close to me.