So where did the covid come from?

High time we just ran a poll on the question about the origins of the covid.

Did it occur entirely though nature or was it concocted in a laboratory? Pick one:
  1. Yes, it was concocted in a lab
  2. Yes, it was concocted in a lab and US taxpayer dollars funded it
  3. No, it crawled out of a bat's ass and just mystically spread somehow
  4. No, it came from a pot of soup
Bio weapon we helped fund
Another enlightening thread. Why poll the question again? Why not bump another one of your denial threads

Must be bored.
  • Tiny
  • 02-11-2022, 07:21 AM
High time we just ran a poll on the question about the origins of the covid.

Did it occur entirely though nature or was it concocted in a laboratory? Pick one:
  1. Yes, it was concocted in a lab
  2. Yes, it was concocted in a lab and US taxpayer dollars funded it
  3. No, it crawled out of a bat's ass and just mystically spread somehow
  4. No, it came from a pot of soup
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
This may be the smoking gun you’ve been looking for.

https://www.news-medical.net/news/20...-pandemic.aspx

Or maybe not. It could just be the data was from RNA samples of patients infected with COVID 19, not evidence of animal research of a coronavirus in China, and equipment was also contaminated with a harmless pseudorabies virus that the Chinese were researching with animals. See Alexander Crits-Christoph’s comments here:

https://www.researchsquare.com/article/rs-1330800/v1
This may be the smoking gun you’ve been looking for. You’re welcome.

https://www.news-medical.net/news/20...-pandemic.aspx Originally Posted by Tiny
The Rothchilds own land in Antarctica. So there you have it. They sold the dirt to Fauci, who sent it to Wuhan.
Thank you, bambino.

There is nothing in this world that cant be explained with a good conspiracy involving Jews, eh?

Sounds like 1936. Or 1492.
  • Tiny
  • 02-11-2022, 08:02 AM
The Rothchilds own land in Antarctica. So there you have it. They sold the dirt to Fauci, who sent it to Wuhan. Originally Posted by bambino
Please note that I edited my post Bambino. I did some more reading.

I thought I was going to have to admit that you were right about lab origin. But it looks like I don’t!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
So you voted one of the yes options. AmIright?

Another enlightening thread. Why poll the question again? Why not bump another one of your denial threads

Must be bored. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The Rothchilds own land in Antarctica. So there you have it. They sold the dirt to Fauci, who sent it to Wuhan. Originally Posted by bambino
Thank you, bambino.

There is nothing in this world that cant be explained with a good conspiracy involving Jews, eh?

Sounds like 1936. Or 1492. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Whew! Someone (looking at you bambino) never even remotely studied Occam's razor in school. The shit that would have to happen, the secrets that would have to be kept to pull all the madness off...it's nuts. It's a brain virus on the part of the cultists.
...Why poll the question again?... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

They say the science has changed. Guess it's high time you ditched that Nokia brick phone. Eh Comrade?
Interesting that 100% of the survey participants believe the covid did not occur in nature. In a weird way, that's a good thing as no evidence to date supports a natural origin or path. At the same time, it is suspicious how much effort the CDC and Fauci have expended to pooh-pooh, aka suppress and obfuscate, the lab based theory.

Retired Colonel Lawrence Sellin, Ph.D. released a very comprehensive report recently.

THE LABORATORY ORIGIN OF COVID-19 AND THE ONGOING COVER-UP OF ITS ORIGIN, THE STRUCTURE OF CHINA’S BIOWARFARE PROGRAM AND CHINA’S MASSIVE INFILTRATION OF U.S. VIRUS LABORATORIES

...SARS-CoV-2, the coronavirus responsible for the COVID-19 disease and pandemic, was made in a laboratory in China as part of its biowarfare program. After two years from the start of the pandemic, no natural source of SARS-CoV-2 has been identified. In contrast, structures within the virus itself have been identified that prove its laboratory origin.

It remains unclear how SARS-CoV-2 was released and when. It could have occurred either as a laboratory accident or as a deliberate open-air test by China’s People’s Liberation Army. There is circumstantial evidence that the virus began circulating in China as early as August 2019, but more likely the earliest cases occurred between mid-October and mid-November 2019.

From the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic, officials and scientists both in China and the United States have actively engaged in a cover-up of its origin and attempted to suppress any discussion that SARS-CoV-2 was not a natural disease transmission from animals to humans. Many of those engaged in the scientific censorship could be considered culpable for assisting in the laboratory creation of SARS-CoV-2 and, at least indirectly, contributing to China’s biowarfare program...

None of that means it is not dangerous. It simply means it is not natural, which then gets us to the bigger question of; How did it get into the wild? Accidents happen. But why cover up an accident?
Interesting that 100% of the survey participants believe the covid did not occur in nature. In a weird way, that's a good thing as no evidence to date supports a natural origin or path. At the same time, it is suspicious how much effort the CDC and Fauci have expended to pooh-pooh, aka suppress and obfuscate, the lab based theory.

Retired Colonel Lawrence Sellin, Ph.D. released a very comprehensive report recently.

THE LABORATORY ORIGIN OF COVID-19 AND THE ONGOING COVER-UP OF ITS ORIGIN, THE STRUCTURE OF CHINA’S BIOWARFARE PROGRAM AND CHINA’S MASSIVE INFILTRATION OF U.S. VIRUS LABORATORIES

...SARS-CoV-2, the coronavirus responsible for the COVID-19 disease and pandemic, was made in a laboratory in China as part of its biowarfare program. After two years from the start of the pandemic, no natural source of SARS-CoV-2 has been identified. In contrast, structures within the virus itself have been identified that prove its laboratory origin.

It remains unclear how SARS-CoV-2 was released and when. It could have occurred either as a laboratory accident or as a deliberate open-air test by China’s People’s Liberation Army. There is circumstantial evidence that the virus began circulating in China as early as August 2019, but more likely the earliest cases occurred between mid-October and mid-November 2019.

From the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic, officials and scientists both in China and the United States have actively engaged in a cover-up of its origin and attempted to suppress any discussion that SARS-CoV-2 was not a natural disease transmission from animals to humans. Many of those engaged in the scientific censorship could be considered culpable for assisting in the laboratory creation of SARS-CoV-2 and, at least indirectly, contributing to China’s biowarfare program...

None of that means it is not dangerous. It simply means it is not natural, which then gets us to the bigger question of; How did it get into the wild? Accidents happen. But why cover up an accident? Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Also interesting that the participants happen to be Trumptards...who will believe almost anything
Also interesting that the participants happen to be Trumptards...who will believe almost anything Originally Posted by matchingmole
Dang-nabbit! I thought I left the poll open to everyone. I must have left the ID-10-T filter on by mistake. My bad...
It's a well known documented fact that Biden invented it so trumpy could look like an even bigger useless pos and have the worst unemployed numbers in history.
Then Biden comes in and has the best employment numbers in history and wage growth lol n omg n wtf...that was easy

:
...Then Biden comes in and has the best employment numbers in history and wage growth lol n omg n wtf...that was easy... Originally Posted by Tsmokies

Biden couldn't invent a dry day in his own diaper.

Seeing whereas you're such an economist: if someone gets unemployed because of the government shutting down their business, then later through altruistic reasons, allows that business to reopen and rehire - Did they create a new job to foist on their mantle?