Is everyone prepared for WW3??????

Joey Bribes said it’s starting tomorrow 2/16/22. Stock up on food and water. Flashlights too. Go to your basements, if you have one!!!

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna16245

In the meantime, the Russians are going home.

BAHAHAHAHA
Puddens is gonna save us all ,,,,,,make problem and fix problem
This message is hidden because bambino is on your ignore list.
The Ruskie's were just trolling Pudd'n Head by surrounding his piggy bank.
The Ruskie's were just trolling Pudd'n Head by surrounding his piggy bank. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
You say that jokingly, unfortunately there’s more truth to it than not.
Biden is trying to pull off a “Wag the Dog” scenario.

Unit “303” is on standby.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47a7PKhpFJ0
You say that jokingly, unfortunately there’s more truth to it than not. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Yeah, yeah I was, I was fun'n ya'll. Yeah, that's the ticket.
There is another angle to consider; whom would be impacted more; the EU or the US?
Millions of Russians live in Ukraine. Putins not going to invade. It’s a head fake.
Our "experts" now believe that if Putin does decide to invade, he will start with an aerial bombing of Kyiv! That seems incomprehensible to me. Kill thousands of civilians and destroy the capital city where Putin might expect to install a friendly puppet government? And face an insurgency the likes of which he hasn't seen since Afghanistan and I would expect this one to be just as lethal if not more.

I think he may have already gotten what he set out to do. As I wrote days ago, Putin all but has a written assurance that Ukraine will not be allowed into NATO any time in the near future and has shown us just what he would do if NATO did. And now I'm hearing that Biden and NATO, perhaps with some back door diplomacy, might agree to a new missile treaty and a new security agreement, I'm predicting no invasion.

Sure hope I'm right about this one.
Our "experts" now believe that if Putin does decide to invade, he will start with an aerial bombing of Kyiv! That seems incomprehensible to me. Kill thousands of civilians and destroy the capital city where Putin might expect to install a friendly puppet government? And face an insurgency the likes of which he hasn't seen since Afghanistan and I would expect this one to be just as lethal if not more.

I think he may have already gotten what he set out to do. As I wrote days ago, Putin all but has a written assurance that Ukraine will not be allowed into NATO any time in the near future and has shown us just what he would do if NATO did. And now I'm hearing that Biden and NATO, perhaps with some back door diplomacy, might agree to a new missile treaty and a new security agreement, I'm predicting no invasion.

Sure hope I'm right about this one. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
He certainly fractured NATO. Germany wasn’t going to participate in any military action against Russia. Other countries were tepid as well. And Putin knows Biden is a weak, senile corrupt fuck. Putin is toying with them.
Umm,
We're already in ww3, it's economic though
Umm,
We're already in ww3, it's economic though Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
I had similar epiphany in another thread:
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1...post1062745585

No ROFLMAO icon include, 'cause it ain't funny
Umm,
We're already in ww3, it's economic though Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Nah, it’s an information war. Did Putin invade yet?
He certainly fractured NATO. Germany wasn’t going to participate in any military action against Russia. Originally Posted by bambino
Has Germany amended its "Constitution" to allow "foreign" military combat participation? If so, when?

FYI: A quick reading reveals a gradual increase in multiforce, local defense efforts as opposed to a broad tactical/invasion participation that would necessarily be the response to the Russian "surround" of the Ukraine currently in position. Given the current U.S. President's demonstrated attitude Germany seems dependent on the Russians for their near economic condition. The U.S. is not an option until the goofballs in the WH are evicted.
Has Germany amended its "Constitution" to allow "foreign" military combat participation? If so, when? Originally Posted by LexusLover
The Germans were against any NATO military action.