Why hasn’t one Western leader condemned Trudeau?

These are the same Nazi's. The World Economic Forum is Running this Show, most Leaders today have gone through the World Economic Forums, Young Global Leaders, nearly all of them. The WEF is Run by Klaus Shwaub the Son of a Nazi, Psycopath, and Satanist. Do you know about Operation Paperclip? It was an Operation after World War Two, where they Rounded up Tens of Thousands of Nazi Scientists and Shipped them to America. They gave up Germany and Regrouped. Ever Since, they have Run the CIA, MK Ultra, Weapons and Rocketry Manufacture, Flourished with Freemasonry and have been Working towards their Forth Reich, the Great Reset, One World Government. Look up Young Global Leaders, you will be Amazed at how many Presidents and Primeministers went through the Program. How likely do you Think it is, that they were all Legally Elected into their Positions? These are Nazi's, they have been Working towards this, Using the Right Crisis to bring about their Great Reset. They are Using Covid to Inject their Poison into as many Arms as Possible. Klaus Shwaub Wrote in One of his Books, that they want no more than a Billion People on the Planet, Five Hundred Thousand Asians, because they are already Conditioned to being Controlled. This is the Genocide we are Witnessing.
Trudeau models his new uniform as Queen of Kanada

Holy Fuck!

Leaders, (politicians, premiers, dictators, presidents for life, etc) are all in it together.

They don’t eat their own.
Most of the other world leaders have been following (so much for being LEADERS) all that stupidity coming out of the CDC and WHO. They condemn Trudeau and they condemn themselves.
These are the most egregious human rights violations by Western government in recent memory. What happened today in Canada was worse than Hong Kong or Ukraine. A Western, English-speaking nation turning weapons of war onto peaceful protesters.

Regardless what you think of the truckers, if a country like Iran or Russia did just half the shit Trudeau is doing, Canada and the West would be screaming about human rights and "the regime cracking down on protestors!" like the brain-rotted libtards that they are. And it would be the same reaction if Trudeau were doing this against protesters whose ideology western elites liked instead of hated.
Rep Ilhan Omar stood up for a shop owner who contributed to Freedom Convoy and then was outed

https://twitter.com/IlhanMN/status/1494083595689943045
Leading Israeli physicians and scientists in an open letter to JustinTrudeau ����:

“You adopted a smear campaign portraying protesters as 'Nazi sympathizers', 'racist' and 'antisemitic'. Freedom Convoy is a legitimate civil protest which aims at restoring fundamental liberties.”

@covid19vaccinevictims
https://t.me/rrndaily/194140

They are so Stupid, they have to know the Footage of them Acting as Tyrants has been Filmed and Shown all around the World. When did we See One Trucker Attacking a Cop? I didn't See any, but i Saw Cops Kneeing Grounded Men, Using Batons and Fists. How long untill they Shoot Someone and what happens then? They are Massively Outnumbered, if this Kicked off Violently, they wouldn't Stand a Chance. If this keeps Escalating and they keep this Communist Shit going, maybe a Violent Uprising is the Only way. If we Lose this we are Finished, they will keep Demanding People to get Injected, untill there wont be many of us left. After all this is Genocide, but i would much rather go out Fighting on my Feet, than be a Slave, or have a Slow Death from a Pretend Vaccine. This is either the End of them, or the End of us, there is no Compromising with these People. Trudeau just Showed us that!
Why hasn’t one Western leader condemned Trudeau?
He kissed Trump's wife! RIGHT IN FRONT OF TRUMP! Got to "respect" the guy.
Justin tramples old ladies with walkers under 1000 pound horses, to protect their health. Makes perfect sense to me.