Finnish skier suffers frozen penis during event at Beijing Olympics

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/finni...ijing-olympics

Another 30 minutes out there and he could compete in the womans event....
WTF should try that.
WTF should try that. Originally Posted by bambino
The F stands for Flacid.
His Holiness is back!

And wiser/holier than ever!
... Ye Christ! ... just spilled-over me beer from laughing!

... No worrys - I'll surely grab another...

### Salty
The F stands for Flacid. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Olivia Howard just "liked" this post!

BAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!
  • WTF
  • 02-22-2022, 04:38 AM
Olivia Howard just "liked" this post!

BAAAHAHAHAHAHA!! Originally Posted by lustylad
If you get a boner with OH...your next date should be with Kaitlyn Jenner.
...Another 30 minutes out there and he could compete in the womans event.... Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
With it he can still swim in women's events in the US.
Or ride a float at someOne’s favorite Splash Day parade!

So much Dick talk around here.
  • WTF
  • 02-22-2022, 08:43 AM
WTF should try that. Originally Posted by bambino
bambino is that a popsicle in your mouth or is that Finnish skier just happy to see you?
From the article
Lindholm noted it was the second time his penis became frozen during a cross-country skiing race.
What in the absolute hell? There has got to be a way to keep this from happening. A wool sock? A packet of 'Hot Hands' in teh general vicinity?
From the article

What in the absolute hell? There has got to be a way to keep this from happening. A wool sock? A packet of 'Hot Hands' in teh general vicinity? Originally Posted by Sasnakra
Either one would've slowed him down and irritated his thighs. He probably needed a different outfit. A competitive skier tries to wear a fabric that is light & thin but also wind- and frost-proof!
Either one would've slowed him down and irritated his thighs. He probably needed a different outfit. A competitive skier tries to wear a fabric that is light & thin but also wind- and frost-proof! Originally Posted by lustylad
I was mostly kidding with my suggestions, but surely there is a reasonable solution. I know that plenty of sports shave as many grams as possible off of every piece of equipment imaginable, but that is a pretty important piece of equipment to care for.
Couple of posters here could have been his personal fluffer.
i used to run quite a bit

i would run in 10k's and for my age did pretty good

when you are a runner you learn fairly quickly that your thumbs and ears are in danger when its cold outside

a thin pair of cotton gloves can work wonders against a temp of 30 degrees

one cold early morning i jumped out of bed, raring to go

for some reason i pulled my underwear off and put on a pair of warm ups and took off on my normal course

not having underwear on that morning taught me a lesson

the coldness zeroed in on my penis and three miles from home i had one cold wanger that hurt like the dickens, and it hurt drastically with each stride toward home, so much so, i didnt think id make it home

the penis is out of and away the warmth of the body and when the weather is cold blood doesnt flow that well

so i feel for the guy