Democrat voter has strong message for Biden

• WTF
  • 02-23-2022, 06:52 AM
Who cares wtf this fucking guy thinks...he was an original Harris supporter!
Apparently DF does.
  • WTF
  • 02-23-2022, 08:02 AM
Who cares what dilbert thinks!
Who cares what dilbert thinks! Originally Posted by WTF
As many who care about what you think.
As many who care about what you think. Originally Posted by bambino
i care more about what he thinks than i ever would care about what our resident even-handed, all fair, can see everyone's faults, libertarian
4:28

[YOUTUBEHD]5Qow3lo9QmU[/YOTUBEHD] Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Who cares wtf this fucking guy thinks...he was an original Harris supporter! Originally Posted by WTF
Which equates to 50% of all Harris supports
Who cares wtf this fucking guy thinks...he was an original Harris supporter! Originally Posted by WTF
Yeah, but you have to give him credit for pulling his big jug head out of his ass and finally waking up to the truth. Biden is a low intellect President and Harris is just a garden variety imbecile who doesn't know anything.
  • WTF
  • 02-23-2022, 01:18 PM
Yeah, but you have to give him credit for pulling his big jug head out of his ass and finally waking up to the truth. Biden is a low intellect President and Harris is just a garden variety imbecile who doesn't know anything. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Now if we can just get you Trump lovers to pull your tongues out from Donald's butt cheeks!
Yeah, but you have to give him credit for pulling his big jug head out of his ass and finally waking up to the truth. Biden is a low intellect President and Harris is just a garden variety imbecile who doesn't know anything. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Irony.
i care more about what he thinks than i ever would care about what our resident even-handed, all fair, can see everyone's faults, libertarian Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Liberals don't care what he thinks, lol. It's really a big blow to their fragile egos when an African American Democrat is basically telling them to fuck off. More will do the same in November.
Now if we can just get you Trump lovers to pull your tongues out from Donald's butt cheeks! Originally Posted by WTF
What does Trump have to do with this? None of you can defend Biden so all roads lead to Trump? All you Trump haters deserve Biden, unfortunately good patriotic Americans don't. But fortunately that can be remedied in November and in 2024 when voters realize Biden and the Democratic Party are worthless pieces of shit.
  • WTF
  • 02-23-2022, 03:34 PM
What does Trump have to do with this? None of you can defend Biden so all roads lead to Trump? All you Trump haters deserve Biden, unfortunately good patriotic Americans don't. But fortunately that can be remedied in November and in 2024 when voters realize Biden and the Democratic Party are worthless pieces of shit. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Are you an idiot?

If I think both Biden and Trump are pitiful leaders...

Why would I not say the next logical step would be to hope Trump lovers start seeing the light about what an idiot Trump is...much like Biden voters are doing with Biden.

Come on man...both are pitiful leaders. They are both too old. To be fair....maybe the political climate is such that no one candidate can unite the country. Heck maybe it goes as far back as JFK. He had to get assassinated to unite the country for a brief second.

Maybe if Trump gets reelected...he could do the same.