Will Putin replace President Zelenskiy with President Trump in a few days?

He should....Trump wants to be President somewhere...won't happen here again. Just supply him with a golf course near the Black Sea and fly in some KFC every other day. A win-win for all (except the poor Ukranians)

I think it'll be JFK Jr.
I think he’ll appoint Yssup Rider. He’s a communist too. HoHummer as VP.
This message is hidden because bambino is on your ignore list.
Why do leftists love Putin so much that they emulate him in words. I know, stupid question. They're leftists.
This message is hidden because bambino is on your ignore list. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Really? 4 likes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAHAHAHAHABLABLABLA
  • WTF
  • 02-26-2022, 06:50 AM
Why do leftists love Putin so much that they emulate him in words. I know, stupid question. They're leftists. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Trump is a leftist?

Well he did spend like one!
This thread is possibly the stupidest of the year so far.
But then, it’s only the second month.

Notice I did not say dumb, because that would denote a possible ignorance mixed with Naiveté.

It’s just plain stupid.
He should....Trump wants to be President somewhere...won't happen here again. Just supply him with a golf course near the Black Sea and fly in some KFC every other day. A win-win for all (except the poor Ukranians)

Originally Posted by matchingmole
No, He'll clone Biden and teach him to speak Russian. Biden the ultimate puppet. Putin will call him Joelynsky Bidenov, lol.
This message is hidden because bambino is on your ignore list. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And always will be, lest we all suffer the fate of other whooker sites.

It isnt the hobby they’re after boys, it’s the hobbyists!

Protect yourselves at all times!
This thread is possibly the stupidest of the year so far.
But then, it’s only the second month.

Notice I did not say dumb, because that would denote a possible ignorance mixed with Naiveté.

It’s just plain stupid. Originally Posted by Jackie S

Nahh...The ones about Michelle Obama being a man and evidence of voter fraud are even more fictional
Same guy pushing both ridiculous bullshit.

Stay safe! Ignore him!

Nahh...The ones about Michelle Obama being a man and evidence of voter fraud are even more fictional Originally Posted by matchingmole
Yep. That's not even a close call even for a chimp so that pretty much tells you the level of intelligence you are dealing with in this forum with these ridiculous overly biased Trumpsters.