How do you all feel about.....

Ok so I used to get the occasional no text back when I would get a hold of a lady for a reference, but now that I am just a visitor its happening more.

Not only is it not fair to the man (hes not your fucking boyfriend, husband) when he has a ref and they wont help him after they have seen them numerous times and spent there money on them, But its fucking rude and pisses the girl off when your fucking with there business and then all the sudden later they ask you for a ref and expect you to answer.

How do you (provider and hobbiest) feel when this happens, maybe if they started getting called out the guys would know who to start with to be able to get there foot in the door.

I am sorry to rant but its stupid, this is about fun and variety and socializing, and not about which corner is yours. Grow the fuck up and learn to think more highly of your self, these men don't belong to any of us!!!

One more time and I will just start naming names of providers not to contact for a ref or to get your foot in the door.

Again sorry to rant but I have turned down a few people just today because there provider wont answer back at all.
Hysterical! I had to watch that twice!
Just tell the gentleman politely that his reference never responded. That's what I do. Sometimes they are a day late and have legit excuses. I always let the gentleman know that the lady responded or just never responded.

I feel I return them promptly, so I expect the same.

So help me, if I am bitch for calling out unacceptable behavior. If that makes me a bitch, so be it.
I do think its rude to purposely not respond. This is the hobby, not a relationship and we are all adults here. I do make an effort to return these requests, however my hobby life is very very sporadic due to my Real world obligations and I often take breaks for days, even weeks at a time. Sometimes I'm out of town visiting family, or on campus so when I'm not available, I often don't check my messages or hobby phone. Once I do and see the request, I always try to respond even if it's late.
It is kinda rude if the ladies don't respond.
Granted I may not respond as soon as I get the request unless I'm free at that time. But I will respond when I can.
I do think its rude to purposely not respond. This is the hobby, not a relationship and we are all adults here. I do make an effort to return these requests, however my hobby life is very very sporadic due to my Real world obligations and I often take breaks for days, even weeks at a time. Sometimes I'm out of town visiting family, or on campus so when I'm not available, I often don't check my messages or hobby phone. Once I do and see the request, I always try to respond even if it's late. Originally Posted by AddisonGFE
Purity of intent is what is important. It's the one's who do it purposely and often.
Very rude, and it would definitely influence my decision to see a lady if I know she is bad about giving refs. Refs are part of what we pay for with our donations, and failing to give refs in a timely manner tells me that a lady does not care about her fellow providers. I realize some ladies get jealous when their regs see other providers, but it is part of their job to suck it up and do it anyway. I mean of course we all see a lot of different providers... else we wouldn't be here. We're hobbyists, not sugar daddies!
All very true and I do understand that some times people are busy but when a hobbiest tells me that the provider might get mad that hes seeing a different girl, and then I text her and after an hour or so they are not responding and I write them a pm and see that they have been on and read or not read my pm and still no response that shit is really getting old.

I have noticed that a lot of the girls I have had issues with lately are the younger, newer (with in the year or so) providers, not all, I have plenty of regular girls that are still in the outbox that have been there for the past year that never even read the pm, I mean really, time to grow up and join adult hood instead of being a immature lil brat. I just don't get it, I always try to answer back with in an hour or so because well I am not a hater and think all should in joy sucking and fucking and money.
I am just upset about it and venting and ranting lol But owell right cant shit be done about it so might as well just suck it up and call people out when they do it.
Wow, I am sensing some logical inconsistencies here Mia.
Never piss the pussy off lol

Originally Posted by Centaur
Very rude, and it would definitely influence my decision to see a lady if I know she is bad about giving refs. Refs are part of what we pay for with our donations, and failing to give refs in a timely manner tells me that a lady does not care about her fellow providers. I realize some ladies get jealous when their regs see other providers, but it is part of their job to suck it up and do it anyway. I mean of course we all see a lot of different providers... else we wouldn't be here. We're hobbyists, not sugar daddies! Originally Posted by AfterDarkIFeel
I would hope so! I just spent over 5 weeks trying to get two seperate gentlemen verified who had two well known "Ladies" in common on their references! The Ladies would answer their PM's, texts or calls for the fellas, but not for references. Even after a call, where the fella requested her to send me a PM, "crickets", nothing. You are damn strait I let the fellas know what was going on. I don't want their half ass lackadaisical TCB to reflect poorly on me. Especially if you told the fella you would be happy to be a reference for them. They do that to enough Ladies, the well of references will dry up, then what are they going to do? What you give or do not give comes right back at ya sweetheart and will bite you square in the ass

I'm always so grateful for the Lovely Ladies who do respond and in a timely mannor, as I do. Thank you!
Wow, I am sensing some logical inconsistencies here Mia. Originally Posted by douglas_m
What? I was laughing at the cats.... I thought they were funny!
That's why I am saying just like we have lists for the Newbie friendlys, the greek, the DNS, we need to start a list on all the people who don't respond back.
Put the list out there and when it starts affecting THEIR money bet you they will straighten the hell out.
  • Loxly
  • 04-05-2014, 11:12 PM
Ideally, if every hobbyist posted reviews, then the ladies would be able to know who they've seen recently and use that. It would allow them to pick a "reference friendly" person. Unfortunately that's not the case. It's one thing I like about P411 that you can have "OKs".

When I first arrived on the Austin scene I specifically asked some of the ladies if I could use them as a reference. Luckily they did and I haven't been asked for references in almost a year. Not sure why. I doubt I've built up a glowing reputation so I just put it down to attending M&Gs and being generally "nice".

Do you think it would be better, at least within ECCIE membership, if the request(s) for references were originated from the Hobbyists via PMs with you included on the distribution? That way the Hobbyist would also know who doesn't respond.