Hoogars, Mongers,Pimps & Handlers!

• Toyz
  • 12-13-2014, 10:39 AM
Get off your backs, get outta bed drop the top (car or blouse or both). Go enjoy this marvelous December day in the ATX!
I just did !!! .. and Toyz is right on this one

Do IT before Cedar Fever hits
Thanks for the tip Toyz. I spent the morning getting reacquainted with SweetLexi777, enjoying some authentically German Gummy Bears between pops. Then caught up with some friends on Lady Bird Lake followed by a great lunch at Clark's Oyster Bar. What a great "fall" day in the ATX. God Bless Texas!
It was indeed the perfect day sitting by the lake.
Thanks for the tip Toyz. I spent the morning getting reacquainted with SweetLexi777, enjoying some authentically German Gummy Bears between pops. Then caught up with some friends on Lady Bird Lake followed by a great lunch at Clark's Oyster Bar. What a great "fall" day in the ATX. God Bless Texas! Originally Posted by readysetgo12
WHAT ??? !!! ????
WORD !!!!

Glad you enjoyed them....
Next time take the Walgreen's price tag off. Lol.
Next time take the Walgreen's price tag off. Lol. Originally Posted by readysetgo12
That was a diversion.
They were Nutty Bavarian coated
Individually !!!
Lmao
Thanks for the tip Toyz. I spent the morning getting reacquainted with SweetLexi777, enjoying some authentically German Gummy Bears between pops. Then caught up with some friends on Lady Bird Lake followed by a great lunch at Clark's Oyster Bar. What a great "fall" day in the ATX. God Bless Texas! Originally Posted by readysetgo12
Correction ... now known as LexieMarie
Correction ... now known as LexieMarie Originally Posted by readysetgo12
Nice, but I was hoping she'd go with Eager Beaver ....

Will need to double coat those Gummy Bears next time to influence brain waves even more
WHAT ??? !!! ????
WORD !!!!

Glad you enjoyed them.... Originally Posted by fun2come
This is the way to my heart btw ....
This is the way to my heart btw .... Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
Through your mouth ???
Through your mouth ??? Originally Posted by fun2come
Thru filling my mouth with real gummys lol
I don't like CBJs ...

but do PM me when back in ATX, I am sure I can find your heart through your mouth