..Welcome back Gemma...

Come on folks let's give Gemma an official Welcome Back..

Speak your peace!...then go take a verbal swing at the other thread ha

The haters and slowfolk need something to bitch about .lol
I'm back bitches! And somebody already rated this thread one star?? "Chuckle chuckle snort spit"-- I don't give cock-a-noodle about some silly star ratings or 'likes' Hahaha....
Buuuuuttt Thanks for the warm welcome back Buffman I'm actually working on being nicer (well I am!!)
I'm actually working on being nicer (well I am!!) Originally Posted by Gemma34
Like that's possible?!?!

Hell, with all that's been going on I forgot to say anything.

Welcome Back Gemma. I already know one of your Bitches is glad.

And BTW, How come you have never reamed me out yet?
HIYA SUGAR!!!
I'm back bitches!

I'm actually working on being nicer (well I am!!) Originally Posted by Gemma34
Welcome back, Gemma! Now get your booty up to KC!! My needs a workout!
Welcome back, we have missed you. You definitely liven things up!
Welcome back!
did you miss me Gemma?
  • Roboz
  • 07-25-2015, 07:10 PM
Welcome back--gotta find my way back to Wichita to finally meet you sometime!! Love a sassy, smart and hot babe--thats you!!!
Welcome back Gemma!
Welcome back Gemma we needed more sass around here!!
Welcome back Gemma, I always like to read your thoughts and opinions about our little community. Keep up the great work.
Oh Gemma how we have missed your honest views. GLAD your back! No more banishment.
Thank you everyone. I wasn't banned-- I was dealing with life. Things in my rw life were stressful and I needed time to find myself again.--that's why I left here for a little break--and I needed it. When both lives get intertwined, it can be difficult to do the right thing and stay on the right path. Face it- it's hard to lead a double life when in a relationship, the two can easily become one. Unfortunately, I dealt with heartache in my rw relationship. As I said, it happens, we are all ppl with feelings, but life goes on. I'm now on a different path but I still have my same sweet qualities--I'm no longer bitter--I'm better!! So I appreciate the warm welcome backs, thank you!!