let's get happy & get to fuckin!!!

I am on my soapbox today....please bear with me as I have not had "ANY" sex in five days and am so horny & agitated!! LOL

SO in light of recent postings,I want to say that we all gotta stick together and keep each other safe! Let's all just agree to disagree or agree to agree with each other! I have no "beef" with anybody here...I just wanna fuck all yall!!! LOL

This board needs to be informative/humourus and lighthearted.....we just all need to get back to "fuckin each other" and having good ole dirty fun!!
!

HAPPY MOANTASTIC MONDAY FRIENDS & LUVERS!!!

If I gave you a Review Special would that help get you over the slump you are in? Love ya DR
lol babe!

I have been with my kiddos and been babysitting 5yr old grandson.My rule is that when I am with them,no nookie with my SO! lol

Cant wait to start my next tour!!!!!!!

I will be bbqing a ham on the pit today and making "tater salad"....might go to the low-water for some swimming later......so what is everybody else doing today???
I am on my soapbox today....please bear with me as I have not had "ANY" sex in five days and am so horny & agitated!! LOL

SO in light of recent postings,I want to say that we all gotta stick together and keep each other safe! Let's all just agree to disagree or agree to agree with each other! I have no "beef" with anybody here...I just wanna fuck all yall!!! LOL

This board needs to be informative/humourus and lighthearted.....we just all need to get back to "fuckin each other" and having good ole dirty fun!!
!

Originally Posted by DallasRain
Wow only 4 days! try 3 months Dallas

I would so love to take your advice, but yet I have not found a provider that offers dates on credit and since I am a full time student on a full ride scholarship and no work until I finish, I suffer in silence and anguish until my schooling is done or I have a little extra $$ come in, until then I am envious for those that get to have sex or dates for that matter
Not sure if she's your type but I'm pretty sure Lil Mama accepts credit cards..just a thought?
Not sure if she's your type but I'm pretty sure Lil Mama accepts credit cards..just a thought? Originally Posted by JessicaKCRabbit
Not the typebof credit i was talking about lol but thanks Jessica
Well Dallas you can always come to me, I now have a strap, we can play, been told I'm better then some guys Lol which is fucking awesome!!!! I got that hip action down lol
wooohooo Shayla...strap-on play is great!!

show me yours...
Attached Images File Type: jpg 52bbf148354d5e6dcabf61581b5fa140.jpg (7.6 KB, 210 views) File Type: jpg 20141007181745modified (1).jpg (35.2 KB, 210 views)
I've got a purple one just like the pink one in that top picture!!

!

Originally Posted by DallasRain
AMEN SEXXY! !! KCMO IS MISSIN YOUUUU!!!
Hot damn Savannah...yummm!!

wooohooo Shayla & Jessica....show me yours!!
I love toys!!!! The pink one is my FAV!
I need more though! !
I have new ones that I will be taking pics of soon...I now own a nice 8inch vibrating cock!!! wooohoo!!
Attached Images File Type: jpg 100_3404.JPG (304.8 KB, 85 views)