Reference process?

Hello to my fellow horn-dogs, and to the angels we adore,

I had a frustrating experience today. I was trying to set up a tryst with an adorable little thing who visits KC periodically, and she was unsatisfied with my references. Part of the problem was that she herself had incorrectly read the date of service on one of my ECCIE reviews (it was a 2014 review and she misread it as 2015)...but this reference thing is an issue I have run across once or twice before. So what, exactly, is the best way to convince a new girl you're for real? What is the best reference procedure?

I'm not exactly a newbie to this venerable hobby, but I'm not a seasoned pro either. I usually have no problem making an appointment with a girl--if she wants references I send her a few provider names and phone numbers, or I point her toward my 6 ECCIE reviews. But occasionally, such as today, I run into a girl who wants...I don't know what she wants. Something more. A note from my doctor? A presidential citation?

So what exactly is the "reference process"? Is it totally random, up to each girl? Do providers actually call the providers whose names you give them? Do ECCIE reviews convince a girl you're for real and not, you know, trouble? Is it a good idea to join P411? I'm open to suggestions here, especially from the ladies reading this. How do I get my ducks in a row so that I don't again find myself...sitting here frustrated, like I am right now? (Grrrrrr....)

Thanks!
The process will take whatever form the beholder wishes to feel safe on a date. It's a two way street too. And this will not be the first time you will get denied for a date when you feel you are a good fit and they 'for whatever reason' opt out.

Don't get discouraged. Go see someone else. No such thing as a provider SO unique that no one else looked like her or had her menu - just isn't the case.

Onward.

Don't get discouraged. Go see someone else. No such thing as a provider SO unique that no one else looked like her or had her menu - just isn't the case.

Onward. Originally Posted by nudiej
Exactly. Lotta pussy for sale - don't get hung up on one.
I can only speak to my own experience, but goddamm does P411 ever make my life easier! Had numerous providers tell me the same thing about the process from their end, too. Pick a local girl with a heart of gold and an account there she uses regularly, and she can send you a trial-offer (3 months, I think) to try it out before you have to pay for a full year, which is gonna cost about as much as a half-hour appt.
Look you cant fault a girl for having stringent screening...I actually prefer it as long as it is consistent.

If you are going to hobby somewhat extensively Id recommend 411
I do whatever I need to do to stay safe and ensure a safe & fun session for both parties....I will ask the other providers if there is anything 'specia' I might need to know about you or anything that they especially remembered about you...It gives me a 'feel' for what type of person you are...I think that helps when catering to a guy in a session.