Pros and cons of age of clients

so i love men...all ages all types

what are good things about 20 year old guys VS 50 year old guys?

Young guys are fun because i feel like the dominant one...i like to tell them what to do and how to do it! and some are quite pleasing to the eye

older guys have some great skills and love to please me....and i like to feel submissive...wierd i know i like to be dominant and submissive

Thoughts?
so i love men...all ages all types

what are good things about 20 year old guys VS 50 year old guys?

Young guys are fun because i feel like the dominant one...i like to tell them what to do and how to do it! and some are quite pleasing to the eye

older guys have some great skills and love to please me....and i like to feel submissive...wierd i know i like to be dominant and submissive

Thoughts? Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna
For me I am more into the older men 40+ age range. It is all about the maturity and the experience. Older men just appeal more to me on so many levels.

My experiences with men in their 20's have never been that good and often times have fell flat of expectations. They talk a good game but the game is over before I even start...lol
so true! i love the game being over! quickies can be fun. are there many men here 18 to 35?
With the young ones, you beautiful ladies probably don't have to worry as much about giving them a heart attack. My chest tightens up just looking at some of you.
Well SKB...I did give a guy a mild heart attack once....lol...but he was 70 and weighed over 400lbs....he actually died three weeks after our date! {he had heart problems}

GREAT POST!!!!

As for age...this "old hippy chick" likes men over 40 best...I can relate to them on my level...I once had a client of 25 who I was chatting with about Glenn Campbell...he says "Who??"?......BUT I NEVER kick a man out of my bed {unless it is to fuck him on the floor..lol}
I NEVER kick a man out of my bed {unless it is to fuck him on the floor..lol} Originally Posted by DallasRain
And I would never kick you out of bed for eating crackers either.
Well SKB...I did give a guy a mild heart attack once....lol...but he was 70 and weighed over 400lbs....he actually died three weeks after our date! {he had heart problems}

GREAT POST!!!!

As for age...this "old hippy chick" likes men over 40 best...I can relate to them on my level...I once had a client of 25 who I was chatting with about Glenn Campbell...he says "Who??"?......BUT I NEVER kick a man out of my bed {unless it is to fuck him on the floor..lol} Originally Posted by DallasRain
Hey Dee, I know who Glenn Campbell is!! How about Roy Acuff, Minnie Pearl.......
I'm too old for the floor stuff!
I'm young but fat, I guess that's like being old.
I like chubby men!

Midvale...lol I know em all! And never the florr for you babe!

SKB...I eat cheetos & frootloops mixed together dry in bed!

Anime...nice tats..sexy!

Suzana....bet we could double up & offer sub{you}/dom{me} sessions that would be balls to the wall!!

sorry I hijacked....back to the question....
Hmmmm I wanna be your sub Dallas!!
I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE my older gentlemen friends. I was used to dating younger guys in my rw relationships and I never knew what I was missing! Older guys are the BEST! And I like chubby guys-- my ex husband was a chunkybutt
I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE my older gentlemen friends. I was used to dating younger guys in my rw relationships and I never knew what I was missing! Older guys are the BEST! And I like chubby guys-- my ex husband was a chunkybutt Originally Posted by Gemma34
Gemma I got the chunky butt part covered but don't let my age fool you. I was raised to always respect a lady and to treat a woman right! A wise man once told me a young man will always finish first but a man will always finish what he started never leave a woman hot always make sure she is cooled off! I have had some troubles setting up with women because of my age but all have told me after we met that I'm very caring and mature and respectful! If you ever venture this way I'd love to meet you even if just for lunch!
Gemma I got the chunky butt part covered but don't let my age fool you. I was raised to always respect a lady and to treat a woman right! A wise man once told me a young man will always finish first but a man will always finish what he started never leave a woman hot always make sure she is cooled off! I have had some troubles setting up with women because of my age but all have told me after we met that I'm very caring and mature and respectful! If you ever venture this way I'd love to meet you even if just for lunch! Originally Posted by Highwayman 10
ABSOLUTELY Highwayman I don't discriminate... I do see a few younger guys--perfect gentlemen!
And I would never kick you out of bed for eating crackers either. Originally Posted by skbinks
Why else would she be there??

Sorry, couldn't help it..
Why else would she be there??

Sorry, couldn't help it.. Originally Posted by malwoody
She was drunk and thought I was someone else, or because I bribed her with a years supply of cheetos & frootloops.